00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cdhoeh0112 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Are leftists evil?

4,118 Views | 61 Replies

Are leftists evil? 2017-09-06 05:48:00

At least some nutcases on the net seems to think so at least...

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-06 09:35:54

Which side wants to fuck people over for profit again?

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-06 10:10:17

Of course leftists are evil, as such:

1. Whine and complain about minor issues and making them out to be mountains out of molehills
2. Start protests that either turn into riots or shantytowns that overstay their welcome, much less their permits.
3. ???
4. PROFIT!!!

Leftists are such evil and lazy bastards, it's no wonder why everyone hates them.

(I should point out that this was meant to be sarcasm)

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-06 10:16:21

At 9/6/17 10:10 AM, orangebomb wrote: Of course leftists are evil, as such:

1. Whine and complain about minor issues and making them out to be mountains out of molehills
2. Start protests that either turn into riots or shantytowns that overstay their welcome, much less their permits.
3. ???
4. PROFIT!!!

Leftists are such evil and lazy bastards, it's no wonder why everyone hates them.

I suppose most of this hate simply stems from lonely guys in basement, feeling that whole world is against them and blaming their problems on people they don't like for whatever reasons...

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-06 10:53:55

Is the earth flat? some nutcases on the net seem to think so. i think i'll make a thread about it

Newest track: Savant - Upbeat Melodic Metal - Frontpaged!

BBS Signature

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-06 11:23:20 (edited 2017-09-06 11:23:33)

At 9/6/17 10:10 AM, orangebomb wrote:

Poe's law almost came out in full force, there - too close to an actual right wing argument for comfort.

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-06 12:13:14

Those who think they are evil are the conservative Christians who voted for a womanizing adulterer, a prideful egotistical narcissist, a habitual liar, who is thinned skinned and vindictive, who has criminal connections, and uses his own charity as a personnel piggy banks for his own needs, and charges charities who use his properties twice the rates... Did I miss anything? It's like the people who are always defining what evil is just voted in the anti-Christ because he hit all the key things they wanted to hear, while ignoring all the red flags.

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-06 16:39:00

No they are just self-rightious pricks

We are living like kings, and these days will last forever.

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-06 18:21:36

According to some evangelicals, Gays were responsible for Harvey, by making god angry, so he killed some people, and destroyed whole stretches of town and cities, making people suffer... You know, it's funny how some people can claim to be good, while wanting suffering and destruction, all because some people don't fall in their definition of good.

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-06 22:12:58

At 9/6/17 08:08 PM, SolidPantsSnake wrote: Leftist was supposed to be a term used to refer to far left types, and sjws types to exclude everyday liberals and not offend them. Unfortunately liberals get offended over everything, and think everything is about them anyway so it didn't work.

Looks like you are on the warpath again, trying to troll with a mass insult, hoping that people will call you out and call you names to justify your belief about those on the left, while failing to see the irony and hypocrisy of your argument.

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-07 02:02:30

I'm just gonna leave this here.

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-07 03:18:29

At 9/7/17 01:44 AM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:
At 9/6/17 10:12 PM, EdyKel wrote:
Looks like you are on the warpath again, trying to troll with a mass insult, hoping that people will call you out and call you names to justify your belief about those on the left, while failing to see the irony and hypocrisy of your argument.
It's called a joke calm down.

Uh huh, yeah... It's something you would say, given your history around here. Even if you put an emoji on it to indicate it was a joke, I'm sure you would get a few eye-rolls.

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-07 09:06:21 (edited 2017-09-07 09:09:58)

No, just immorale. Which i guess would mean yes, but they have some good platforms like welfare, helping the minorities. But then you have perversion of the people, this is what is gonna happen with the new generation, imagine the environment they are gonna grow up in. Its not really ethical if you ask me.

You are afterall suppose to love humans.

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-07 18:41:04

The core idea underpinning left wing politics is that the benefits of society should be spread across society. That's not an inherently immoral position.

For me, the line where both left and right wings become crazy is when they stray into authoritarianism. You get communism on the authoritarian left, fascism on the authoritarian right. Authoritarian ethno-nationalism can be displayed by the worst parts of both wings, and is more obviously evil than any other political ideology of both the left and the right.

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-07 20:00:33

At 9/6/17 06:21 PM, EdyKel wrote: According to some evangelicals, Gays were responsible for Harvey, by making god angry, so he killed some people, and destroyed whole stretches of town and cities, making people suffer...

The saddest thing is that there is some evangelicals that could've been displaced, if not died in storms like Harvey, I guess to them, it's the cost of doing business of interpreting the word of God. Then again, scapegoating a group of people for something that is out of their control has been a trademark among the more fundamental branches of Evangelicalism.

This is exactly this kind of attitude that allows someone like Trump into presidential office and folks like Pence, Sam Brownback and Ted Cruz into positions of power, regardless of the progression of social mores and good governance.
The way I look at it, this is less traditional conservatism (though religion is a part of it) and more of an alt-right viewpoint of "God, Guns and Gays".

BBS Signature

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-07 21:46:13

At 9/7/17 05:18 PM, MithyxSounds wrote:
At 9/6/17 06:21 PM, EdyKel wrote: According to some evangelicals, Gays were responsible for Harvey, by making god angry, so he killed some people, and destroyed whole stretches of town and cities, making people suffer...
They clearly don't understand the religion they believe. The Bible actually says that judgement isn't going to be passed while we're here on Earth, it only claims that it will happen in the future after the coming of Christ in Revelation. These people actually haven't read the book that they are proclaiming as truth. I'm a Christian, but as far as I know, Harvey was not the result of God getting angry.

And to be honest, I didn't want Trump or Clinton. I think the majority of Christians who voted him only voted for him not because they wanted Trump, but because they didn't want Clinton. And I think the majority of Christians chose someone other than Trump in the primary (you can check this if you can find some sort of survey, I may be mistaken about this)

I have some evangelical friends, and they didn't vote at all, because they didn't like either option. That doesn't change the fact that the majority of Evangelicals supported Trump, because they thought he would bring Christian conservative values back to the country - ignoring, or not believing, the outright sins he has committed in the last 20 years, and they forgave him for those things in exchange for his promises. But all that did was undermine their own moral values, because if they could easily forgive those sins, what's the point in promoting christian values if your just going to dismiss them when it's convenient.

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-08 20:38:01

Can't really stand anyone right now to be honest. The left is too caught up in social issues to address anything that would positively benefit peoples' everyday lives, and the right is just chipping away at human rights to keep the left occupied while they easily suppress awareness of real issues like medical debt and wage theft.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-08 21:27:37

At 9/6/17 05:48 AM, BronzeHeart92 wrote: At least some nutcases on the net seems to think so at least...

Leftist are oppressed so I will speak for them; by help teaching a lesson about their place; a safe space segregated from the predators until I get hungry.
Here's the first time that diversity was used to get Allies & minorities together. However, back then the left didn't act like children.
http://rarehistoricalphotos.com/george-lincoln-rockwell-attend-nation-islam-1961

Are leftists evil?

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-10 10:30:22

At 9/7/17 01:15 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 9/6/17 09:35 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: Which side wants to fuck people over for profit again?
that would be every side...
At 9/9/17 04:37 PM, MemeFiend wrote:
At 9/6/17 09:35 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: Which side wants to fuck people over for profit again?
All of them?

Proof if needed you don't have a real left.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-10 13:04:38

At 9/10/17 10:52 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: depends on your definition of real left really...
communism isnt exactly something i would welcome with open arms...

Not yelling communism at anything that even hints at reducing the almightyness of business owners might help.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-10 13:19:52

At 9/10/17 01:07 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: do i look like an American?

Britain has moved scarily far in that same direction - see the backlash to Corbyn.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-10 23:21:43

At 9/10/17 01:07 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:

Not yelling communism at anything that even hints at reducing the almightyness of business owners might help.
do i look like an American?

Communism has never actually been implemented.

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-11 05:12:08

At 9/6/17 05:48 AM, BronzeHeart92 wrote: At least some nutcases on the net seems to think so at least...

Yes and no.

While most of them won't participate in hateful acts (this includes recent social media messages praising natural disasters against people due to different political identity), almost every single leftist person either condones, or just turns a blind pair of eyes to this situation. It's very unlikely to see the left to recriminate hateful speech against people they dislike.

So, no - Not every leftist is evil to the point of commiting acts of hate, but as a group, they won't even manifest in the contrary. This speaks for itself.

Bonus: Antifas are fascists defacto.

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-11 05:19:25

At 9/10/17 11:21 PM, Richard wrote: Communism has never actually been implemented.

I don't think anyone would still fall for this lame excuse for a decade now...

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-11 08:15:08

Are left handed people evil? Evil doesn't exist, yet a majority of both "sides" believe in it. This kind black and white thinking causes problems down to the minutiae.

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-11 08:39:50

libertarianism ayyy n rand

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-11 10:33:40

At 9/10/17 11:21 PM, Richard wrote: Communism has never actually been implemented.

The closest thing would be the democracy of ancient Greece. And look how well that went.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-11 16:24:08

At 9/10/17 11:21 PM, Richard wrote:
At 9/10/17 01:07 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:

do i look like an American?
Communism has never actually been implemented.

When you have things like human nature that gets involved, communism wasn't destined to work anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-11 17:57:01

They have evil ideas like equality and free healthcare. What sickos.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to Are leftists evil? 2017-09-11 19:53:47

At 9/11/17 05:57 PM, Dosensuppen wrote: They have evil ideas like equality and free healthcare. What sickos.

Only in their monologues - Outside, in the REAL world, they're just a bunch of hypocrites: "Share the wealth... not mine though".

I wonder how come no one questions people that say defend equality and 2 seconds later praise determined groups as minorities. Surely people over 14 years old can also access the internet and check what ALWAYS happens following a "proletariat revolution".

And don't even get me started on pacifism.