00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

VaxVax10 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A Summer Animation Jam (Hopefully)

337 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi folks!

I've had a bit of a busy Summer so far, but now it's reached the more relaxing stay at home part.
Was hoping to latch onto an already existing Jam to shake off some animation rust but no Jams seem to be happening right now...

SO HOW ABOUT WE TRY AND FIX THAT? :D

Figured something simple along the lines of the Sarcastic Collabs or the Sheep Collab would be fun to do, but with the theme being voted on of course.

So what do you say 'errybody?
Down to jam? :P

BBS Signature

Response to A Summer Animation Jam (Hopefully) 2017-08-25 23:30:23

Might be a little too late for a summer jam since it's pretty much over by now. :P
If you want to make a collab though, just go for it if you think you're up to it. But if you still would like opinions for themes, it might be better to make a newspost for that since those are more personal than threads.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to A Summer Animation Jam (Hopefully) 2017-08-26 02:31:55

At 8/25/17 11:30 PM, Oddlem wrote: Might be a little too late for a summer jam since it's pretty much over by now. :P
If you want to make a collab though, just go for it if you think you're up to it. But if you still would like opinions for themes, it might be better to make a newspost for that since those are more personal than threads.

When people didn't respond a couple days ago I just started doing my own stuff again. :P
I'll be 100% down for collabing with people again once I get a bit further along.

BBS Signature