00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Johndewey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need Art Criticism

279 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need Art Criticism 2017-08-13 17:13:13

Recently I've been doing alot of character design for a comic I want to start my problem is everyone of my friends (who are artists as well) as well as other family just tell me it looks great but I know there's something to point out that I could improve I just need someone to help me critique my character designs PM me if your interested on helping me out

Response to Need Art Criticism 2017-08-13 18:18:49

Hi, welcome to the art forum
I'd recommend throwing the drawings you want critiqued up in the thread, that way people don't need to go looking for your art and will probably be more inclined to respond with their thoughts and that way they'll know what drawings you want to have critiqued.

That being said, I checked out your profile and there are only to drawings posted and one was just a bust so more finely-tuned feedback is more difficult, but going solely off of that there's a lot to work on in your characters.
@Art101 has a lot of resources that can help you get started over in the TUTORIALS page.
I would recommend starting with anatomy if you're main thing is character design.
Beyond that though keep posting your drawings as often as you can and the community here will throw in their thoughts as you do.
Looking forward to seeing more from you.