00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JustSomeInternetdude just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Possible to recover 200?-12 acc?

244 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Possible to recover 200?-12 acc? 2017-08-12 21:35:20

Yo, I havent been active on newgrounds for a long time (definitely not long after "blam this peice of crap" was changed)

I think it would be super sick to be able to go back through my old profile, but i cant find a trace of it on the internet through google, even through site:newgrounds.com specific searches.
Also, when i tried to get a recovery email sent to the old email i had used it on, it just didnt go through.
Even Roblox has saved my old account from that time, i would be sort of surprised if newgrounds hadnt.

I have a shit load of nostalgia for this website, even if i was too young to really participate in the community i wish i did.
I would love to be able to play the same flash games i did when i was 9
Is there anything i can do to try to recover it?

Response to Possible to recover 200?-12 acc? 2017-08-14 03:39:51

Do you have any idea what your old username was? You can try shooting a PM to @TomFulp to see about your email, possibly. Are there any other details about your account you remember, such as what name you would have signed up under?

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature