00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help programming music player

940 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Help programming music player 2017-07-24 10:27:15

Hey everyone, Troisnyx here. Musician and audio mod on NG, you'll have heard some of my stuff, yadda yadda yadda. Anyway:

I'm in the midst of remaking my website -- it and my music are all non-profit endeavours at this point because legal reasons -- and I cannot find a music player that fits the aesthetic of the site. So, I cannot pay. (I'm not even getting ANY money myself.) Anyway:

I've found a code for an HTML5 music player with playlist, which I intend to use, but I have no idea how to include any images into it. I am no programmer -- not yet, at least, but I look at the code and it seems fairly straightforward so far, except that I've no idea how to customise the actual appearance of it. I would be grateful if someone could show me exactly where the IMG tags go here, if I drew an example of my stuff over the next week.

(This isn't quite the best image for reference, but basically, I'm going to do stuff like this for the player. Maybe a bit more intricate.)

Help programming music player

Response to Help programming music player 2017-08-05 10:41:42

have a look at the css

I'm sure you'll be able to pinpoint what's what, just from the names and values.

You can set a background image using

background-image:url("example");

remember to set a width and height. And of course, don't just write background-image. Make sure it's in the class you want.