00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xochibunsai just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Where the **** is Tankmen?

844 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Where the **** is Tankmen? 2017-05-24 13:30:30

Where has the original Tankmen gone? I hadn't been on in ages, been browsing through som old favourites and when i went to llok for Tankmen it's nowehere to be found.
Did i miss something?

Response to Where the **** is Tankmen? 2017-05-24 15:45:54

On youtube. Yeah.

NG's been under fire for hosting copyrighted music recently, so Tom and the mods had to crack down on stolen songs and remove a lot of classic content because of the music they used. You might recall 'My Heart Will Go On' from Titanic being used toward the end of the first Tankmen, I'm willing to bet that's why it was removed.

It sucks, but it's either this or having Newgrounds itself get shut down for copyright infringement.

Response to Where the **** is Tankmen? 2017-05-24 16:43:35

At 5/24/17 03:45 PM, Jackho wrote: On youtube. Yeah.

NG's been under fire for hosting copyrighted music recently, so Tom and the mods had to crack down on stolen songs and remove a lot of classic content because of the music they used. You might recall 'My Heart Will Go On' from Titanic being used toward the end of the first Tankmen, I'm willing to bet that's why it was removed.

It sucks, but it's either this or having Newgrounds itself get shut down for copyright infringement.

That is disappointing. I wonder if utah might consider uploading an edited vesion at some point?

Response to Where the **** is Tankmen? 2017-05-25 09:47:12

At 5/24/17 04:43 PM, Jesushatesteve wrote:
At 5/24/17 03:45 PM, Jackho wrote: On youtube. Yeah.

That is disappointing. I wonder if utah might consider uploading an edited vesion at some point?

Jeff plans to update it, just hasn't yet.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature