00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking to join a team...

682 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking to join a team... 2017-05-23 03:28:09

My name is Kevin, a young music producer/mix engineer from The Netherlands.
To increase both my experience and my portfolio I would love to help on projects such as game creations etc.

Just hit me up and I'll show you some work I've done and we could discuss things.

Response to Looking to join a team... 2017-05-23 03:38:04

Hi iHeavenly,

Word of advise friend, when your on the forums you should share a link of your work not expecting people to flock to your post.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Looking to join a team... 2017-09-25 07:51:18

At 5/23/17 03:38 AM, Wondermeow wrote: Hi iHeavenly,

Word of advise friend, when your on the forums you should share a link of your work not expecting people to flock to your post.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

Yea I know, kinda wanted to see wether this forum is any active anymore and wether there would be actual fun project to participate in.

Response to Looking to join a team... 2017-10-11 07:33:06

At 9/25/17 07:51 AM, iHeavenly wrote:
At 5/23/17 03:38 AM, Wondermeow wrote: Hi iHeavenly,

Kind regards,

Wondermeow
Yea I know, kinda wanted to see wether this forum is any active anymore and wether there would be actual fun project to participate in.

Updated portfolio:

I've done production work for games such as http://ashesofcreations.com/ this one in particular I've done part of the in-game effects and most of the showcase video's underscores.

Also, I do mixing work for labels such as "Ghost Killers Entertainment (Punk/Metal)" and "Koala Kontrol".

Also A TON of band recordings and mixing work but that was most small work, up for projects to expand my experience and network!

Response to Looking to join a team... 2017-10-18 20:02:45

At 5/23/17 03:28 AM, iHeavenly wrote: My name is Kevin, a young music producer/mix engineer from The Netherlands.
To increase both my experience and my portfolio I would love to help on projects such as game creations etc.

Just hit me up and I'll show you some work I've done and we could discuss things.

I'd love to have you! DM me