00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheAxebaneStag just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Work for your project :)

1,126 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Voice Work for your project :) 2017-04-05 18:33:35

Hi friends - Jenni here.

Thought I'd post to say, if anyone would like to use my voice in your project (animation, indie game, etc), I'm available.

I have an AKG Studio Condenser mic, but now I also have a Roland recorder that records in stereo, and earbud mics for a more binaural effect.

While I've got a decent DIY setup and can deliver good quality, I still need more practice to develop my voice acting skills! So until I'm a refined badass, I can still offer free VA (but will also graciously accept a tip if you can afford it).

If you need me to express a certain emotion for a character, I'm open to exercising my abilities and growing with the help of your constructive feedback. My range isn't great, but I have a deeper female voice and can imagine it would fit for a variety of roles, just nothing too high-pitched lol.. unless you're ok with me using the pitch-shifter in FL Studio.. I can do that kind of thing too.

There are a handful of videos and a couple games my voice is in, here on my NG profile, & ‘toons / games my voice is in (playlist): tinyurl.com/JenniNexus-VA

Last thing, I'm trying to grow my Twitch channel, so I'm hoping anyone who requests lines for me to record, would also be ok with me streaming the recording Live.. if you're available in real time you could even be there to direct my attempts to suit your needs. Not necessary but could be a useful option.

Just ideas.. Hope everyone is having a good week!

Cheers
- Jenni

Voice Work for your project :)

Keep me in mind for voice acting roles, low poly 3d art etc :)

BBS Signature