00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

fillup69 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Searching for M/F voice talent

1,233 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Searching for M/F voice talent 2017-04-04 05:34:16

Hi Newgrounds,

I'm working on a new project on the side of my main series The Wish links below:

The Wish - Prologue

The Wish - A new path

It's called Goblins still in it's prototype stages but very slowly getting the prologue together. Just as the tittle is called Goblins I'm looking for M/F Goblins to take up character roles.

Again as mention everything still in it's early stages if your interested just send a demo of creatures you have played preferred Goblins of course.

Besides that it's not a paid role of course you will be credited for your work. Hopefully get to hear back from you all and have fun on newgrounds.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Searching for M/F voice talent 2017-04-04 12:39:44

Hello there. I'd like to help with the voice acting. You can view my demos on my page. Feel free to inbox me if interested.

Response to Searching for M/F voice talent 2017-04-04 18:07:02

I'd like to lend my voice to your project, if you have use for it. I might have sent you my demo some time ago, but here it is, again, for quick reference:

At 4/4/17 05:34 AM, Wondermeow wrote:

Hi Newgrounds,

I'm working on a new project on the side of my main series The Wish links below:

The Wish - Prologue
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/687507
The Wish - A new path
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/690129
It's called Goblins still in it's prototype stages but very slowly getting the prologue together. Just as the tittle is called Goblins I'm looking for M/F Goblins to take up character roles.

Again as mention everything still in it's early stages if your interested just send a demo of creatures you have played preferred Goblins of course.

Besides that it's not a paid role of course you will be credited for your work. Hopefully get to hear back from you all and have fun on newgrounds.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

Response to Searching for M/F voice talent 2017-04-05 01:29:23

Thanks for trying out we will review your demo.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Searching for M/F voice talent 2017-04-05 01:30:09

Thanks for trying out we will review your demo.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Searching for M/F voice talent 2017-04-05 22:58:26

I would like to audition, if your still looking :)

Response to Searching for M/F voice talent 2017-04-05 23:21:54