00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kaii95 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor needed (Old Man Voice)

1,493 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey! So I've never actually used the forum before, so here goes nothing....
I'm making a cartoon right now, but I need someone who can voice act as an old man. I was thinking something like the Grampa from the Simpsons, but I really just need any old man sound.

It's for a really minor role though, there's like only a couple lines, but if you're interested, you can link your demo here! Thanks!

Here's the thing I'm working on in case you're wondering:

Voice Actor needed (Old Man Voice)

"Hey I never said that" - Albert Einstein

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor needed (Old Man Voice) 2017-04-04 02:50:14

At 4/4/17 12:47 AM, RoastedStix wrote: Hey! So I've never actually used the forum before, so here goes nothing....
I'm making a cartoon right now, but I need someone who can voice act as an old man. I was thinking something like the Grampa from the Simpsons, but I really just need any old man sound.

It's for a really minor role though, there's like only a couple lines, but if you're interested, you can link your demo here! Thanks!

Hey man, I'm pretty new at the voice acting thing but Here is a short reading of an old man I just threw together. Hit me up if you're interested.

Response to Voice Actor needed (Old Man Voice) 2017-04-04 12:37:59

Hey there. I'd like to be considered. You can listen to my reels on my page. Thank you.

Guess I was wrong to say that I needed "any" old man voice. Didn't really realize the number of variations an old man's voice can have haha. But anyway, I've already decided who to pick for the role, but big thanks to everyone who auditioned!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor needed (Old Man Voice) 2017-04-05 02:24:23

At 4/4/17 12:37 PM, StefJohnVoiceOvers wrote: Hey there. I'd like to be considered. You can listen to my reels on my page. Thank you.

Hey, listened to some of your demos, pretty good stuff! I couldn't really find the voice I was looking for though, and I already picked someone for the role, but thanks for trying out!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor needed (Old Man Voice) 2017-04-10 19:57:52

At 4/4/17 12:47 AM, RoastedStix wrote: Hey! So I've never actually used the forum before, so here goes nothing....

might of left this a bit to late but here is a link to my demo anyway. demo