00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Enoughforcast just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need a voice for our youtube videos

1,247 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

We are Protech Labs www.Protechlabs.co.uk.

We are about to adventure onto YouTube with our brand. We will be making explanation videos. For example "What Is A Brand?"

We want someone or a few different people who can be very upbeat with a bubbly personality We want to do things differently. We want to be entertaining as well as informative.

Although we imagine it will be a long while before any advertising revenue is made we will split this with you once it starts flowing in. Once working with us we will also consider you part of our brand. Our success means your success.

We can only provide a place to record if you live in the Manchester, Cheshire or Staffordshire Area (UK). If you live outside of this area or abroad you will need your own adequate audio equipment for recording. Good English speaking is essential.

If you are interested in this opportunity then please give me an email. Scott@protechlabs.co.uk

Need a voice for our youtube videos

Response to Need a voice for our youtube videos 2017-03-18 01:19:41

I've sent an audition sample to your email. There are a few more samples on my NG page here as well. Thanks!

Response to Need a voice for our youtube videos 2017-03-21 10:38:41

I don't know if you still are looking, but I've sent an inquiry to the provided email address! :)

Response to Need a voice for our youtube videos 2017-03-21 13:18:47

We are no longer seeking a vocal artist. Thank you for all your emails. Due to the massive amount of emails we have received we are unable to respond to all although we have saved them into folder for possible future contact.

We are looking for an experienced and talented animator if this is you then feel free to drop us an email.

Thanks again.
Scott