00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Stooopz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Adventure Time parody voice actors

1,254 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Adventure Time Parody Voice Actors.

For those who are interested I am on the verge on finally completing a long awaited animation based on the popular Cartoon Network series Adventure Time! The positions I need for this project are people, or someone who can accurately replicate or sound similar to the show's characters, Finn or Jake. The script is not too large or too small, the animation will most definitely fall under the 1-2 min mark. Both these positions do not need to be filled by one person.

What you will need to have
-A clear, pop free microphone
- Able to scream, yell, panic (There will be a fair bit)
- An accurate representation, or similar sounding voice to either one Finn or Jake (American accent)
- A voice demo of previous work OR a clip of you voicing either one of the characters

The positions are open to anyone with these traits. Unfortunately, as of yet, I won't be able to pay for the voice actors who are interested. It's an inconvenience, and I understand if it does put anyone off. However for those who are keen on the job should know full well this project will be for the sake of exposure and fun for both myself and the people involved. Names will be listed in the Newgrounds contributors (Voice actors), in video credits, and a link to whatever social media website you wish.

So if anyone is currently interested or are thinking about voicing for this animation, let me know by either commenting in this post, or privately messaging me for further questions or details as soon as you possibly can.

Thanks!

P.S. Some more details

- Animation will be uploaded both to Newgrounds where you will be listed as a contributor as well as uploaded to my Youtube account with proper credits
- Animation will be around 1-2 minutes long
- Animation will be rated around T. There are two deaths/ murders, there is a bit of blood (Dark humour really)
- Animation will be pretty good

If by any means you are not accepted please don't take it personally as its not a judgement on your ability to voice, rather your quality of mic or similarity to the characters.

Adventure Time parody voice actors

BBS Signature

Response to Adventure Time parody voice actors 2017-03-15 00:05:04

If auditions are still open I'd love to do so!

Response to Adventure Time parody voice actors 2017-03-15 11:12:49

sure why not sounds fun

Response to Adventure Time parody voice actors 2017-03-15 23:38:25

Do you have an email so I can send you over my takes?

Response to Adventure Time parody voice actors 2017-03-19 14:12:49