00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

agagaty just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Donald Trump fun to make fun of

503 Views | 4 Replies

Donald Trump fun to make fun of 2017-03-10 02:45:11

Personally the way I see it he's the first president since Bush where we'd get some good material to make fun of. I mean with Obama I felt there wasnt much we could do humor wise but yeah this should be an amusing 4 or so years what do you think?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Donald Trump fun to make fun of 2017-03-10 09:19:38

At 3/10/17 02:45 AM, Wegra wrote: Personally the way I see it he's the first president since Bush where we'd get some good material to make fun of. I mean with Obama I felt there wasnt much we could do humor wise but yeah this should be an amusing 4 or so years what do you think?

That may very well be true, but it shouldn't be a desirable trait in a president. Look at what a disaster George Wucking Bush was, who in comparison to Trump really seems sane.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Donald Trump fun to make fun of 2017-03-11 00:59:57

I'm sure a lot of late night shows, and liberal sites, are going to make a killing off the Trump/Republicans circus act of "Here comes the clowns and freaks" for the next 4 years. But, whoa to the conservative sites, who will lose audience numbers with all their brown nosing in that show.

Response to Donald Trump fun to make fun of 2017-03-12 01:07:46

i see just as many "I'm proud Trump is my president" memes as i do "Look at this dumb thing Trump did" ones. i would trade a lot of humor for a little bit of Trump not being the president anymore

Newest track: Savant - Upbeat Melodic Metal - Frontpaged!

BBS Signature

Response to Donald Trump fun to make fun of 2017-03-12 09:40:48

At 3/10/17 02:45 AM, Wegra wrote: Personally the way I see it he's the first president since Bush where we'd get some good material to make fun of. I mean with Obama I felt there wasnt much we could do humor wise but yeah this should be an amusing 4 or so years what do you think?

He's too much over the top. Everything is so ridiculous that you cannot ridicule it any further. If you want to make fun of him you just quote him verbatim.

BBS Signature