00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Barzonix just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

looking for a collab :)

1,268 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

alright so i have my animation idea to parody a scene in "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=959YS2s3U7k
and its a very immature script so be warn

this is also my first time working on something like it so dont be surprised if i dont know something or if im not professional. here it is

madeye Moody: Alright u maggots listen up because i wont repeat myself! we need to drink this polyjuice potion
before we go to all look like Harry because the real Harry is to valuable for us to lose, got it?good.

Harry Potter(pumped up)- no, i wont let you risk my life for me again!

madeye moody (bored)- yes u are

harry (put down)- yes i am

(moody throws the bottle and there is a scene transition)

(camera on Harry)

Harry (kindof laghing in beetwen) - so.. how does it feel to be me ha?

Ron -yea u have a nice body i can tell you that

harry (stil kinda laughing) - thanks bro

Ron (still in a silly humour)- yea b-bu-but i think my penis is a bit bigger tho
Harry (immidiately not laughing) - and what makes u think that?

-Ron (feeling akward but pushing it further) - well i have to put mine to the left of my trousers everytime and your just hangs there with no such need

-Harry (angered adn embarassed) - NO NO NO you have no evidence to support your claim and we would have to messure

-Ron (cutting harry off when he sais messure) - yea its much smaller actually

-Harry (in panic and despair)- THAT IS NOT TRUE

-Fred- yea its fucking microscopical man

-Harry - THAT IS NOT TRUEEEEEEEEE DONT LISTEN TO THEM JINNY

Jinny - yea sorry Harry but i play with myself from time to time and id say a match would do a better job

-Harry (on the edge of breakdown crouching down in despair) SHUT UP I HAVE A VERY NICE PENIS

- Ron - no

-Harry - SHUT UP ALL OF U JUST SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUP

the Up is very loud and as he finishes is it cuts to the end screen with his head still in front

all the voices can be identical as they will all already be Harrys, except for madeye Moody ofc. if u want some changes in the script hit me up im open for everything, i will include the .FLA file with the characters designs (there are only 2 pretty much for the other characters i will just change the harry symbol) and a PNG file for the folks who just want to check the quality of them to decide if they want to work with me

here is the .fla file if u want to mess with the character designs: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/862493899c079d2c32da32bff92d2827

Response to looking for a collab :) 2017-02-28 15:17:31 (edited 2017-02-28 15:18:04)

i looked at this script and decided to make some changes...

madeye Moody: Alright little shits listen up because i wont repeat myself! we need to drink this polyjuice potion
before we go to all look like Harry because the real Harry is to valuable for us to lose, got it?good.

Harry Potter(pumped up)- no, i wont let you risk my life for me!

madeye moody (bored)- yes u are

harry (put down)- yes i am

(moody throws the bottle and there is a scene transition)

(camera on Harry)

Harry (kindof laghing in beetwen) - so.. how does it feel to be me ha?

Ron -yea u have a nice body i can tell you that

harry (stil kinda laughing) - thanks bro

Ron (still in a silly humour)- yea b-bu-but i think my penis is a bit bigger tho
Harry (immidiately not laughing) - and what makes u think that?

-Ron (feeling akward but pushing it further) - well i have to put mine to the left of my trousers everytime and your just hangs there with no such need

-Harry (angered adn embarassed) - NO NO NO you have no evidence to support your claim and we would have to messure

-Ron (cutting harry off when he sais messure) - yea its much smaller actually

-Harry (in panic and despair)- THAT IS NOT TRUE

-Fred- yea its fucking microscopical man

-Harry - THAT IS NOT TRUEEEEEEEEE DONT LISTEN TO THEM JINNY

Jinny - yea sorry Harry i am no expert obviously but im with ron

-Harry (on the edge of breakdown crouching down in despair) SHUT UP I HAVE A VERY NICE PENIS

- Ron - no

-Harry - SHUT UP ALL OF U JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTHS
and there is a transition to the end screen

and i redid harry as he sucked in my opinion

Response to looking for a collab :) 2017-03-13 21:19:14

I Would like to give this a try! I Have a pretty good microphone and I can voice act Harry Potter! An example of some of my voice acting work can be seen with my animations - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_0JvT2PchI I can make my voice deep or high! Expect The Harry Potter Part Soon! :)

Response to looking for a collab :) 2017-03-14 03:15:23

thank you! i wasnt hoping for this project to go through after the lack of any response but now theres a chance!
i also redesigned harry because i didnt like how he looked, moody was okay so i didnt touch him since

Response to looking for a collab :) 2017-03-15 00:02:00

If the auditions are still open for some characters I'd love to send some samples :)

Response to looking for a collab :) 2017-03-15 15:03:39

At 3/15/17 12:02 AM, RevFrankieDoom wrote: If the auditions are still open for some characters I'd love to send some samples :)

of course they are! feel free to send them ill be glad to check them