00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

fillup69 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Motion Comic *Male Voice Actor*

1,258 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Alright. We need a male voice actor to play as a Security Guard with the possibility of a recurring role. Just send in your demo reel and I shall analyze it and choose one of you guys. Make sure to message me or reply to the forum below. I will send you guys the script once I made my choice. <3
Good luck :3

Our motion comic is no other than Fisheye Placebo. We are working on Part 4 and part 5 of the motion comic. ^_^

Motion Comic *Male Voice Actor*

Response to Motion Comic *Male Voice Actor* 2017-02-23 00:33:43

At 2/22/17 05:07 PM, WAConline wrote: Alright. We need a male voice actor to play as a Security Guard with the possibility of a recurring role. Just send in your demo reel and I shall analyze it and choose one of you guys. Make sure to message me or reply to the forum below. I will send you guys the script once I made my choice. <3
Good luck :3

Our motion comic is no other than Fisheye Placebo. We are working on Part 4 and part 5 of the motion comic. ^_^

https://youtu.be/nghvzKtNJ04
It's my first please don't be top mean just tell me I can't do it if i suck and tell me how to do better >~<

Response to Motion Comic *Male Voice Actor* 2017-02-23 07:24:46

Here is a link to my demo reel:

It's mainly comedic, but don't be fooled. I can do serious.

Response to Motion Comic *Male Voice Actor* 2017-03-03 13:55:36

Still looking for more male voice actors. I plan to listen to alot of demo reels for the time being :)

Response to Motion Comic *Male Voice Actor* 2017-03-04 21:44:27

Response to Motion Comic *Male Voice Actor* 2017-03-11 01:59:48

Auditions are closed! :D