00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xyphondevi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

TCG Template Plus Community Idea?

335 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

TCG Template Plus Community Idea? 2017-02-20 20:54:14

So I am going to be working on a rule set here soon for a TCG, and for now, I just wanted to show off a template. Now, before anyone says anything, this belongs in art, because I have a proposition for a community art project that could be interesting. I will of course use this thread to post sketches of would be characters for this TCG that will be used for illustrations, etc, but the idea goes like this.

Basically, when I finish writing out my rule set, we create cards. That's pretty much it. If enough momentum is gathered, and it seems popular enough, it could turn into something bigger than a fun collaboration between a bunch of different artists. I will post the .psd in my file dump, so if anyone is interested, they can have access to the template.

And eventually, this thing could get so popular, it could be an official game. Right now, it's all for fun, but who knows, right? Anyway, here is my template.

TCG Template Plus Community Idea?

Response to TCG Template Plus Community Idea? 2017-02-20 21:30:34

This looks really neat! I would be intrigued to offer my abilities toward it.

Response to TCG Template Plus Community Idea? 2017-02-20 22:11:44

Oooh, this looks like this could be something fun.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to TCG Template Plus Community Idea? 2017-02-23 22:02:34

Sorry, I haven't been on in a bit... I was busy practicing my sketches, etc. Anyway, bump. I will put my template in my dump files tomorrow after work. And then I have to pack because moving...