00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ItsJaron just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hiring artists for big project

493 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a concept artist for a long term Sci-fi project.

The job will involve creating concepts from my explanations, reference photos and my own sketchwork. I'm looking for concepts for bipedal and quadrupedal Alien races (Male and Female), Spaceships, Futuristic weapons and armor, buildings and land vehicles.

If you feel like you can fill SOME or ALL of these roles as an artist let me know.

Of course I'm willing to pay for your time and work (paypal would be easiest for me). Rates can be discussed after artists have been chosen.

Go ahead and send me your portfolio / website

This is an attached example of what kind of information you will be given for concept creation.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4Pyb0C3k_v_a0pYQ0Z5SElJUEU

If you have the time feel free to make a quick sketch using that concept page and throw your watermark on it or something along those lines. THIS IS NOT NECESSARY, But i would like to see what people can do with the information I have given.

Thank you all for your time.

Response to Hiring artists for big project 2017-02-09 04:04:51

Sure sounds good examples of my work can be found on my main page @Wondermeow if you like what you see we can go from there.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Hiring artists for big project 2017-08-30 16:45:09

This sounds interesting, I think I will contact you in the following days and we can discuss it further down the line.