00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I am convinced everyone on Youtube.

882 Views | 18 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

...Is an untalented unfunny piece of shit. Prove me wrong

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to I am convinced everyone on Youtube. 2017-01-07 19:26:58

The Pleasureland boys put out the best content on the internet and they do it all through Youtube.

2 Good Boys is fucking hilarious, and they even do stuff like Break the Crusher that you'd never expect from that sort of channel.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to I am convinced everyone on Youtube. 2017-01-07 19:57:49

To tell you the truth, not all YouTubers are untalented. A vast majority are without talent or do have talent and waste it, but there are some who do make good videos. What's sad is that the ones with poor talent or no talent at all are the ones who are on top while the rest who creates content which is actually good is left out in the dust. A lot of the YouTubers I like are not as famous as the ones with millions of subscribers and most of them are ranters, let's players and commentators.

"Get busy living or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne -The Shawshank Redemption

Response to I am convinced everyone on Youtube. 2017-01-07 21:18:32

Animators are talented

Response to I am convinced everyone on Youtube. 2017-01-08 00:01:48

I'm pretty fond of Griffin McElroy.

Response to I am convinced everyone on Youtube. 2017-01-08 00:15:16

This guy: https://www.youtube.com/user/Matthewmatosis is the best, he does great long form reviews. His videos are not really funny, but if you like video game design then you'll probably like him.

Response to I am convinced everyone on Youtube. 2017-01-09 13:04:36

I just realized I posted on the Video games fourms. Shit.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to I am convinced everyone on Youtube. 2017-01-09 18:34:29

I won't deny that. I don't try to be funny I just play the game and have fun with it XD

Response to I am convinced everyone on Youtube. 2017-01-10 16:36:43

Like if you agree.

Response to I am convinced everyone on Youtube. 2017-01-10 17:30:03

I find Jim Sterling to be humorous. I also like pogs and bowler hats, so there's a little bias. I typically visit YT for watching Extra Credits, DYKG and DYKA, Game Theory, Gaijin Goomba, and other channels that are essentially about providing video game information and trivia, along with OCR and Gamechops, since I enjoy vg remixes. I also re-watch videos (with ABP off) of NG artists just to provide them with that added bit of revenue and views. I guess I don't explore it enough to really take in the blight most of YT has to offer. I get that small portion of it through watching Filthy Frank once in a while.

Is there anyone in particular I need to look at to really know how unfunny and generally distasteful YT has become? I do get a lot of meme-related videos recommended to me, but a few of those are somewhat entertaining when one is half asleep, kinda like how Adult Swim used to be.

Response to I am convinced everyone on Youtube. 2017-01-10 20:42:06

At 1/7/17 09:18 PM, NightRaid-NG wrote: Animators are talented

Yeah, them too.

"Get busy living or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne -The Shawshank Redemption

Response to I am convinced everyone on Youtube. 2017-01-11 06:04:17

Filthyfrank

Response to I am convinced everyone on Youtube. 2017-01-11 13:24:03

I really like Silvermania, but they don't upload videos like they used to. They have almost an "anti-humour" that mocks internet culture and most of what the younger generation thinks is funny.

BBS Signature

Response to I am convinced everyone on Youtube. 2017-01-11 22:57:51

Youtubers do not REPEAT do not deserve to pull in no 200k a year while the rest of us slave for minwage

Response to I am convinced everyone on Youtube. 2017-01-12 05:45:34

When I think talent I think VSauce, FilthyFrank. and DominicFera. When I think of people that are consistently and comfortably funny (batting average 80% or higher on jokes) it's pretty hard to think of someone. Epic News with Peter and Chris is pretty good though.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to I am convinced everyone on Youtube. 2017-01-12 10:45:12

At 1/7/17 06:50 PM, Wegra wrote: ...Is an untalented unfunny piece of shit. Prove me wrong

So our animators and musicians on YT are unfunny and untalented. Right.

Response to I am convinced everyone on Youtube. 2017-01-12 12:37:23

I dont think you are looking hard enought to be making those kind of judgments, what about YMS, Every Frame A Painting, KaptainKristian, Nerdwriter and Mr Sark, just to name a few. Most animators here also have YouTube accounts, are you saying they are also unfunny and untalented? I am rather convinced that you are impatient and like complaining.

Response to I am convinced everyone on Youtube. 2017-01-12 20:05:53

At 1/12/17 12:37 PM, CultistLemming wrote: I am rather convinced that you are impatient and like complaining.

Its just hard to find something good to watch. And all the people I do like barely upload

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to I am convinced everyone on Youtube. 2017-01-13 05:35:53

At 1/7/17 06:50 PM, Wegra wrote: ...Is an untalented unfunny piece of shit. Prove me wrong

I agree my pun videos suck, but at the end of the day I had fun making them and it's not my career so that's all that really matters to me.