00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

akmoreth just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need Animators

398 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need Animators 2016-10-23 14:02:29

Hi, i'm HellZ. I'm the Director of a nonprofit Project of mine, an animation based on this fanfiction. I don't know how to animate. I haven't found any way to get animators on my team yet. This is actually the first way i've found. So if you can animate, and are interested on helping me with Redemption, feel free to send me an email (maximumwerewolf@gmail.com) or send me a message on Discord.gg (i'm HellZDarkArkon#9182) I'd love to work with anyone, and am really hoping on getting this done soon. thanks in advance! =)

Response to Need Animators 2016-10-23 18:38:54

Hi HellZDarkArkon,

I can see its undertales fan fiction however to ask all this to be animated for free is a big ask you need to provide some form of incentive or pay because its not really fare on the animator spending maybe even a year or more to get any of this done for you? Its best you have your end completed first such as finding voices and musicians and completing the audio plus the script.

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Need Animators 2016-10-23 20:35:23

At 10/23/16 06:38 PM, Wondermeow wrote: Hi HellZDarkArkon,

I can see its undertales fan fiction however to ask all this to be animated for free is a big ask you need to provide some form of incentive or pay because its not really fare on the animator spending maybe even a year or more to get any of this done for you? Its best you have your end completed first such as finding voices and musicians and completing the audio plus the script.

Wondermeow

I'm already doing that, got 3, maybe 4 of the MCs voice actors. And well, If I had money to pay you, then I would be paying you. That's the only reason why it's not-for-profit (plus it's kinda fanwork, meaning i don't want to be liable for a court of law situation.) but if i get money somehow, then i would definitely give you free money in appreciation of work done. =)