00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jojo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What should i animate?

491 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

What should i animate? 2016-10-16 11:22:51

I don't no what to animate, but i want to start by the easier things to animate to the harder, can help me?
(Sorry for the bad english, i don't speak fluently)

Response to What should i animate? 2016-10-16 13:17:25

At 10/16/16 11:22 AM, Anymator wrote: I don't no what to animate, but i want to start by the easier things to animate to the harder, can help me?

This is a good list of animation exercises to practice: 51 Animation Exercises to Master

"In matters of taste there can be no disputes."

BBS Signature

Response to What should i animate? 2016-10-17 00:10:45

If you can just remember back to middle school and the weird stick figure drawings you did when you were bored in math class, that can be a good place to start. Just animate stick figures killing each other and jumping around like ninjas and stuff. It's fun and isn't a massive commitment.

Please check out my YouTube if you want to: Massive Head Trauma Media

Or, if you want, check out my Newgrounds Page

Thanks!

Response to What should i animate? 2016-10-18 08:42:54

At 10/16/16 01:17 PM, OzoneOrange wrote:
At 10/16/16 11:22 AM, Anymator wrote: I don't no what to animate, but i want to start by the easier things to animate to the harder, can help me?
This is a good list of animation exercises to practice: 51 Animation Exercises to Master

There's always that, then there's the animation survival kit.
Now those are the boring, most effective options to start at.

Once you're done with theese, just make your very first animation. Script something and fool around in flash untill you think you got the hang of it, then upload it here. Studying and practicing is great, but the most important aspect of an animator is the ability to finish a project, no matter how little it is.

Response to What should i animate? 2016-10-18 09:48:08 (edited 2016-10-18 09:48:42)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:the most important aspect of an animator is the ability to finish a project, no matter how little it is.

This. This a hundred times.

Most animators get as far as an idea or a storyboard and stop.

"In matters of taste there can be no disputes."

BBS Signature

Response to What should i animate? 2016-10-18 10:52:49

At 10/18/16 08:42 AM, kehny wrote:

but the most important aspect of an animator is the ability to finish a project, no matter how little it is.

I want this framed somewhere; you sir speak the truth!

BBS Signature