00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Okidou just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Brush Strokes not showing in SWIVEL

387 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I use Adobe Flash CS6.

I just completed a 2 minutes animation. It is mainly a educational video really.

My problem is, when I export the video in .swf format, the animation works fine (Although it is blurry, I think for using VCAM).

But when I convert the swf to mp4 using SWIVEL, some of my brush strokes are not showing up in the video. The swf file works fine, but the mp4 version doesn't.

What should I check for in the animation. I used VCAM, is that a problem?

Thanks in advance :)

Response to Brush Strokes not showing in SWIVEL 2016-08-10 17:02:11

I would say it's most definitely the vcam. I've had lot's of problems trying to use swivel in combination with vcam and I've hardly been able to use it without some weird glitch happening. My solution was to stop using vcam.

Smarty Art, Ninja, Action

BBS Signature

Response to Brush Strokes not showing in SWIVEL 2016-08-11 05:17:26

At 8/10/16 05:02 PM, Celshaded wrote: I would say it's most definitely the vcam. I've had lot's of problems trying to use swivel in combination with vcam and I've hardly been able to use it without some weird glitch happening. My solution was to stop using vcam.

Celshaded, I think so too. But is there any alternative to VCAM ? I mean, this was the first time I used VCAM. But isn't moving all the elements difficult just for a single scene change ?

Response to Brush Strokes not showing in SWIVEL 2016-08-11 15:02:34

It's not that hard to do; You just copy/cut all of your layers into a movie clip and then tween the movie clip for pans and zooms and stuff.

Smarty Art, Ninja, Action

BBS Signature