00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

HPinky just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Five Nights at Freddy's 5

3,295 Views | 28 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

http://www.ecumenicalnews.com/article/five-nights-at-freddys-sister-location-release-date-news-no-more-surprises-game-will-be-released-when-its-ready-says-creator/43557.htm

Turns out that Scott Cawthon admitted that he changed his mind about ending the series.

This means that there are now 5 installments of the 5 Nights at Freddy's horror games, confirming the fan rumor that there'd be five games for each FNaF day.

The new animatronic seems to be another evil clown.

Fitting FNAF music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phDo9yt5oKc

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-05-03 03:22:51

oh god is this five nights at freddy's shit ever going to end?

BBS Signature

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-05-03 04:27:49

Now even more people will hate the FNAF franchise.

If anything, he should've ended it at FNAF 3.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-05-03 09:10:38

At 5/3/16 04:27 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Now even more people will hate the FNAF franchise.

If anything, he should've ended it at FNAF 3.

I believe that 2 was enough honestly; I like the 2nd one the most anyway

Listen to drumstep awesomeness xd: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/683617

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-05-03 10:42:30

There seems to be all these people who love to theorize and try to figure out what exactly is the story that Scott Cawthon is trying to "flesh" out within the FNAF lore. He keeps bringing in new angles and these people HAVE to find out what is the truth behind Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

You haven't seen me yet.

I have never really been a fan of the games, but I do recall having a good time playing the first 2 with some friends. I lost interest in the third one, and basically don't really care that much about the series. I feel like the series should of ended at either the second or third game, but that is just me. I mean it's Scott's game, if he wants to make another one it's his choice.
I don't own any of the games because I find them pretty boring to play alone. If the game turns out alright, that's cool no harm done. However, I have my doubts this will be that different from the previous games, which is basically why I lost interest.

At 5/3/16 10:42 AM, BloodPact wrote: There seems to be all these people who love to theorize and try to figure out what exactly is the story that Scott Cawthon is trying to "flesh" out within the FNAF lore. He keeps bringing in new angles and these people HAVE to find out what is the truth behind Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

I actually don't think there was a story at first, and it was only created because the fans kept theorizing one. I think he pulled a George Lucas and just made the story as time went along, hence why things keep changing. I feel like he's trying to make the stories for the sake of making everyone happy, rather then for his own interest or such.

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-05-03 15:40:17

I didn't think there'd be even more to squeeze out of the lore any further .since all of it has been explored.

At 5/3/16 03:40 PM, argile wrote: I didn't think there'd be even more to squeeze out of the lore any further .since all of it has been explored.

Except maybe who's the inventor of the animatronics. Just because the company the inventor's been working for went bankrupt doesn't mean that the inventor is out of business.

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-05-03 18:11:45

At 5/3/16 04:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
At 5/3/16 03:40 PM, argile wrote: I didn't think there'd be even more to squeeze out of the lore any further .since all of it has been explored.
Except maybe who's the inventor of the animatronics.

There is also that box that couldn't be opened.

BBS Signature

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-05-03 18:46:26

At 5/3/16 06:11 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
At 5/3/16 04:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
Except maybe who's the inventor of the animatronics.
There is also that box that couldn't be opened.

We also don't know the full history of Fazbear Entertainment, which is responsible for many of the mishaps that happen such as the springlock failures, cleaning up the mess that happens when someone is killed and put up a missing persons report after the fact, the fact that the murder was one of the guards means that they don't do background checks (so this means that there may be more murders on the loose besides the Purple Guy/Springtrap), and have next to no OSHA compliance.

To me at least, the only way the animatronics could get any scarier is if they were intentionally designed to be killers and the people that owned them were a criminal ring that's so rich and has so much underground power that they're the mafia up to eleven. Considering that mafias are hard for the law to get rid of (especially if they have political power), they can keep on using the animatronics to kill people for decades and get away with it.

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-05-03 19:55:04

Guess he needed to pay some bills or something.

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-05-03 20:00:59

At 5/3/16 07:55 PM, MiroDK wrote: Guess he needed to pay some bills or something.

Actually, most of the money he makes off the games he donates to charity (read: thousands of dollars to charity), so I doubt that.

Besides, he knows that some fans/critics accuse him of milking the franchise so he put himself in as the final boss of FNAF World because he said that he'd figured that some people just want to kill him.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/427920/discussions/0/451851477883302822/#c451851477883541662

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-05-04 16:06:21

Bet MattPat jizzed when he heard the news and thought about how many views he will get on his next FnAF game theory video.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-05-09 23:58:44

Scott confirmed via the Steam forums that the FNaF games will get remakes for the consoles. So imagine playing FNaF on a Wii U or something....

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-05-19 00:08:46

The names for three animatronics for his game have been revealed:

Baby
Funtime Foxy (aka undamaged Mangle from FNAF world)
Funtime Freddy

Baby's first appearance was actually in FNAF World in the ending of the second update. And just like second update of FNAF World, scott confirmed that's there'll be more voice-acting than just Phone Guy.

FNAF1 Bonnie used to be the only animatronic that gave scott nightmares. The second is Baby, aka the FNAF5 teaser picture animatronic.

Updated picture of Baby: http://finalchan.net/v/src/1463431082628.png
Color-corrected picture of Baby: http://i.imgur.com/JPydk1E.png

The reflection on Baby's nose in the picture (best seen in the color-corrected version) looks a bit like Springtrap, so there's a possibility that he might come back, especially since it's hinted that he may have survived the fire in FNAF3...

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-05-19 10:43:50

Five Nights at Fredddy's, the famous series that got ruined by its fandom and 3 sequels (including one prequel or maybe even two actually) in less than one year.

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-05-21 21:50:54

At 5/9/16 11:58 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Scott confirmed via the Steam forums that the FNaF games will get remakes for the consoles. So imagine playing FNaF on a Wii U or something....

If the first one is made available to the PS3, I'd get that.

BBS Signature

Oddly enough, I'm a fan of the characters and story behind Five Nights at Freddy's, but I'm not a fan of the gameplay. To be honest I'd suck at the gameplay. Who's in the same boat as me when it comes to that?

Also, the trailer for Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location has been released:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw4-bZkxyKQ

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-05-23 14:18:18

This game is interesting but for me ( a sensitive girl ) is scary! I had nightmares and I can't sleep! That jumpscares , that feeling , that terrible things...
But now I feel much better 'cause I found some videos on Youtube with theme "How to make FNAF5 not scary".
Congrats who made that videos!!!

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-05-23 23:35:37

At 5/3/16 03:22 AM, Sword-of-Kings wrote: oh god is this five nights at freddy's shit ever going to end?

not at the rate the creator is milking money.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-05-25 11:01:32

At 5/21/16 10:51 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Oddly enough, I'm a fan of the characters and story behind Five Nights at Freddy's, but I'm not a fan of the gameplay. To be honest I'd suck at the gameplay. Who's in the same boat as me when it comes to that?

Also, the trailer for Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location has been released:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw4-bZkxyKQ

I'm really looking forward to watching Markiplier play this game. And it looks like this time you'll actually move around, hopefully.

You haven't seen me yet.

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-05-25 21:55:56

Another game, really?! Eh, well, I'll probably watch a playthrough of it anyway

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

Who walks away from a spider attack?

BBS Signature

It's been confirmed that the name of the ballerina animatronic is Ballora.

And now a new animatronic has been revealed, and it's more mangled than Mangle ever was...

There's more information that's been leaked out as well: according to source code that been recently changed..:...there's something about "Chica's Party World" and "Afton Robotics". Afton Robotics may be the actual creators of the animatronics. So the idea that the game takes place in a factory seems more likely with this information.

For those of you that don't know, there's a FNAF novel called "Five Night's at Freddy's: The Silver Eyes". In the novel, the actual name of the Purple Guy is William Afton. So there may be a connection between him and Afton Robotics.

Now, a timetable for which animatronics are active or not has been leaked. The timetable lists the four animatronics from the trailer as well as an unknown fifth animatronic. That fifth animatronic may be that mangled-up abomination that's been revealed. Now, this fifth animatronic is listed as being "Out of Service", which means that it may be this game's counterpart of Golden Freddy.

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-10-11 18:14:47

I've forgotten about this thread, but now that Sister Location has been released now's a good time for me to do it.

This song by DAGames manages to fit the plot of Sister Location perfectly despite the song being released months before the game came out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siub4gbJpps

The map found on Night 2 and the cameras in the Private Room imply that the house from Five Nights at Freddy's 4 is real since the layout of the house and the layout of the FNAF4 Freddy's Pizza found in the cutscenes match the hidden rooms found on the Night 2 map. This means that if the house is real, then the Nightmare Animatronics may very well be real as well!

Speaking of the Private Room, the Fredbear plush in the Private Room is holding a walkie-talkie. So if the events of FNAF4 is real and this is the same Fredbear plush...

Someone already made a comic about the good/fake ending

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-10-12 10:17:02

As soon as I saw that Markiplier had released videos, I was like YEEESSSS

You haven't seen me yet.

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-10-15 09:30:28

At 5/3/16 03:22 AM, Sword-of-Kings wrote: oh god is this five nights at freddy's shit ever going to end?

But this one ACTUALLY looks SCARY.
Goddamn... he outdid himself this tie

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-10-20 05:34:34

Sister Location hardly made any sense. It was not a good addition to the series.

BBS Signature

Although the new animatronics in Sister Location's Custom Night isn't canon, the cutscenes when you complete each Custom Night mode is.

The cutscenes show that Purple Guy had a look-alike son who was mistaken for the real deal by the ghosts of the dead children in FNAF3 and became Springtrap, Springtrap survived the fire in FNAF3 and may be coming for his father for revenge since Purple Guy sent him to dismantle the animatronics, Purple Guy's son's first name is Micheal, and that Ennerd's skin-suit become purple from rotting and that Ennard escaped from the player character's body into the sewers which means that Purple Guy was the player character.

Here's the Custom Night cutscenes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i2UEbGpxs4

Response to Five Nights at Freddy's 5 2016-12-08 12:47:14

i wonder how many he'll make