00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AwesomepantsFilms just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Free Assistance (for you)

454 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Free Assistance (for you) 2015-09-08 21:14:36

This is for anyone looking for animation assistance or someone who needs an animator for a project they want to make. I'm offering up my help since I honestly cannot write and voice a sketch myself. Rather than ask everyone to help me with my projects, i'd like to help others with their's! If anyone is interested in working with me, shoot me a message or leave a reply!

NOTE: I'd prefer if you're looking for me to animate a script you've written that you already have the audio (voices, music and such) completed or nearing completion as I'm not much help with voice acting as I said. ALSO yes, if it wasn't already implied I'm doing almost any amount of work for free. I should also mention I am a student and my grades do come first.

*I'm currently accepting work regarding Full Animation, (simple) Backgrounds and Editing.

At 9/8/15 09:14 PM, modtoons wrote: This is for anyone looking for animation assistance or someone who needs an animator for a project they want to make. I'm offering up my help since I honestly cannot write and voice a sketch myself. Rather than ask everyone to help me with my projects, i'd like to help others with their's! If anyone is interested in working with me, shoot me a message or leave a reply!

*I'm currently accepting work regarding Full Animation, (simple) Backgrounds and Editing.

If you haven't seen it already:
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1397653