00:00
00:00

Free animation requests

3,893 Views | 40 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Free animation requests 2015-06-30 11:03:44


Hi there, I saw someone else doing this and thought it might be a good idea so...
I'm offering a few simple + small animations for free!

I'm not an expert animator and I don't work extremely fast or have heaps of time.. so bear this in mind, I might take a little while :P
I'm just looking for a bit of practice, so most animations will probably be sketchy.

Rules:
1. Reply here to request.
2. Animations will be posted as a reply on this thread.
3. You can request an existing character (your own, one from a tv show etc) if you wish, or I can make up the design.
4. Animations will be simple - a few seconds (though it may loop).
5. Complexity may vary between requests - e.g. I might decide to do sketch / lineart / colour depending on the request and how much time I have.
6. If requesting an existing character, give me some kind of reference.
7. I can't guarantee that everyone's request will get done - so apologies if it doesn't :/
8. If I want to pause, restart, or close the offer, I'll leave a comment on the thread, so you might want to scroll down and take a look.
9. I'm only doing this for a bit of fun, but if you want to use the animation somewhere, ask first and leave a link to my Newgrounds account wherever you put it.
10. Ask for anything, use your imagination! (I may regret saying that.. but I'll try my best......)

Response to Free animation requests 2015-06-30 14:21:13


Hey I was looking for someone who would want to do a simple animation just now, so I'm glad I found you.

I need a pixellated character that I wil put below to be animated into a walking, and, if you're up for it, a idle and maybe even a winning pose animations. If you could do this for me, I would be very gratefull, of course, when my game is finished, you will be credited. Anyway, here is the character I need to be animated:

Free animation requests

Response to Free animation requests 2015-06-30 18:09:48


Hi,

I actually meant really simple rough sketch / doodle animations, rather than more complex pixel sprite animation... buuuut if you don't have a strict deadline I can see what I can do (I have done a little pixel animating before).

Could you send me a PM with the info though, so I don't lose it?
Could you also give me a bit more detail on the PM - e.g. do you just need a side walking animation, or did you mean front and back too? Also if you have a deadline in mind tell me that too. And any other information you think would be useful.
And I'll have a think and get back to you. ;)

At 6/30/15 02:21 PM, 9X74 wrote: Hey I was looking for someone who would want to do a simple animation just now, so I'm glad I found you.

I need a pixellated character that I wil put below to be animated into a walking, and, if you're up for it, a idle and maybe even a winning pose animations. If you could do this for me, I would be very gratefull, of course, when my game is finished, you will be credited. Anyway, here is the character I need to be animated:

Response to Free animation requests 2015-06-30 20:25:36


I need a pixellated character that I wil put below to be animated into a walking, and, if you're up for it, a idle and maybe even a winning pose animations. If you could do this for me, I would be very gratefull, of course, when my game is finished, you will be credited. Anyway, here is the character I need to be animated:

Damn man, he said SIMPLE.


Smarty Art, Ninja, Action

BBS Signature

Response to Free animation requests 2015-07-01 03:46:32


Something simple eh?

Can you make a animation that has a Poptart running away from a human? The flavor of the Poptart? Let's go with strawberry.


BBS Signature

Response to Free animation requests 2015-07-01 04:22:11


WOW, great advice to consult. All games need animation so that they can become more vivid and lively. Thank you, again!


Pizendo: Games Free Online

Response to Free animation requests 2015-07-01 08:49:47


Alrighty, I'll see what I can do ;)

At 7/1/15 03:46 AM, TehPoptartKid wrote: Something simple eh?

Can you make a animation that has a Poptart running away from a human? The flavor of the Poptart? Let's go with strawberry.

Response to Free animation requests 2015-07-01 15:24:55


Done the poptart animation.. problem is I can't get it to Export as a gif with good colours.... using "standard colours" gives me different colours.. and using "256 colours" turns the background from white to pink...
Any ideas how to export a decent gif anyone?

At 7/1/15 03:46 AM, TehPoptartKid wrote: Something simple eh?

Can you make a animation that has a Poptart running away from a human? The flavor of the Poptart? Let's go with strawberry.

Response to Free animation requests 2015-07-01 18:59:32


First request complete!
Here's the "poptart running away from hungry human" animation!
Did it in colour etc since it was the first.
Had to convert the .gif in a roundabout kinda way... since the colours looked terrible.. looks better like this, but the previous question still stands if anyone knows how to get exported gifs from flash looking good.

Anyway here you go TehPoptartKid! Hope you and everyone else enjoys it!

At 7/1/15 03:46 AM, TehPoptartKid wrote: Something simple eh?

Can you make a animation that has a Poptart running away from a human? The flavor of the Poptart? Let's go with strawberry.

Free animation requests

Response to Free animation requests 2015-07-01 19:25:14


Wow! That looks great, I love it!

Thanks Brownbird!


BBS Signature

Response to Free animation requests 2015-07-01 19:29:43


No problem! Glad you like it :)

At 7/1/15 07:25 PM, TehPoptartKid wrote: Wow! That looks great, I love it!

Thanks Brownbird!

Response to Free animation requests 2015-07-01 19:31:41


I made sure to make it strawberry too. You can jut about see the flavour in the 'bite' 8D

At 7/1/15 07:25 PM, TehPoptartKid wrote: Wow! That looks great, I love it!

Thanks Brownbird!

Response to Free animation requests 2015-07-01 19:39:57


At 7/1/15 07:31 PM, Brownbird77 wrote: I made sure to make it strawberry too. You can jut about see the flavour in the 'bite' 8D

At 7/1/15 07:25 PM, TehPoptartKid wrote: Wow! That looks great, I love it!

Thanks Brownbird!

Yeah, nice attention to detail. It looks so good I want to eat it.


BBS Signature

Response to Free animation requests 2015-07-04 22:25:38


Making simple animations, huh?
Can you maybe make a simple animation of a dragon? Just a really derpy dragon, just strolling around I guess? I might want to use it in some videos of mine :)

I put a reference below, if that helps.
And thanks for doing this for the community, you're being very generous doing this.

Free animation requests

Response to Free animation requests 2015-07-05 14:14:11


Ah a dragon! That'll be tricky! But I will rise to the challenge (unless something goes terribly wrong) :P
I got the idea from someone else's thread, but yeah.. it's all good practice, and lets me animate things I wouldn't normally think to do :3

At 7/4/15 10:25 PM, JustEndie wrote: Making simple animations, huh?
Can you maybe make a simple animation of a dragon? Just a really derpy dragon, just strolling around I guess? I might want to use it in some videos of mine :)

I put a reference below, if that helps.
And thanks for doing this for the community, you're being very generous doing this.

Response to Free animation requests 2015-07-05 17:44:05


Do a stick man breaking a wall!


Donate to my patreon if you want to help support my work!

Response to Free animation requests 2015-07-10 14:38:23


For some reason I misread the comment and thought it said 'punching a wall' lol...
Anyway here it is.. I can alter it later if you like xD

At 7/5/15 05:44 PM, Xango36 wrote: Do a stick man breaking a wall!

Free animation requests

Response to Free animation requests 2015-07-11 17:11:55


At 7/10/15 02:38 PM, Brownbird77 wrote: For some reason I misread the comment and thought it said 'punching a wall' lol...
Anyway here it is.. I can alter it later if you like xD

At 7/5/15 05:44 PM, Xango36 wrote: Do a stick man breaking a wall!

Poor stick man XD

Response to Free animation requests 2015-07-11 21:35:11


how about a guy jumping on a couch with the sound clip "FUCK YO COUCH" from chapelle show

Free animation requests

Response to Free animation requests 2015-07-11 22:28:35


At 7/11/15 05:11 PM, JustEndie wrote:
At 7/10/15 02:38 PM, Brownbird77 wrote: For some reason I misread the comment and thought it said 'punching a wall' lol...
Anyway here it is.. I can alter it later if you like xD

At 7/5/15 05:44 PM, Xango36 wrote: Do a stick man breaking a wall!
Poor stick man XD

Oh don't feel sorry for him! It's his fault for picking a fight with the wrong... material...

Response to Free animation requests 2015-08-05 01:00:27


I saw your post about animating for free and I really need help with an intro for a youtube channel. Could you pretty much just animate me (I will add a photo) playing a bunch of different systems (NES, N64, Wii, Xbox, PS4 etc) and getting progressivley angrier until my head explodes (cartoony not realistic) and then have it say "Mike Reviews". I would love you so much if you could do that. Thank you. Also I look young with spiked up hair in the front thats dark brown and brown eyes and a small mole on my right lower cheek (but you dont have to include that). Also if you could have it timed with the beginning of RHCP- Around the World thatd be incredible.

Response to Free animation requests 2016-04-05 13:32:57


At 6/30/15 11:03 AM, Brownbird77 wrote: Hi there, I saw someone else doing this and thought it might be a good idea so...
I'm offering a few simple + small animations for free!

I'm not an expert animator and I don't work extremely fast or have heaps of time.. so bear this in mind, I might take a little while :P
I'm just looking for a bit of practice, so most animations will probably be sketchy.

Rules:
1. Reply here to request.
2. Animations will be posted as a reply on this thread.
3. You can request an existing character (your own, one from a tv show etc) if you wish, or I can make up the design.
4. Animations will be simple - a few seconds (though it may loop).
5. Complexity may vary between requests - e.g. I might decide to do sketch / lineart / colour depending on the request and how much time I have.
6. If requesting an existing character, give me some kind of reference.
7. I can't guarantee that everyone's request will get done - so apologies if it doesn't :/
8. If I want to pause, restart, or close the offer, I'll leave a comment on the thread, so you might want to scroll down and take a look.
9. I'm only doing this for a bit of fun, but if you want to use the animation somewhere, ask first and leave a link to my Newgrounds account wherever you put it.
10. Ask for anything, use your imagination! (I may regret saying that.. but I'll try my best......)

Hi there! I hope you're still doing these! I'm looking for a 2D small cartoon of my intro for youtube. I have already designed the background (which is shown below), but I'm awful at drawing so I literally just need an animation/logo for my channel. What I would like to happen is for the text to sort of type each letter one by one, then the character (2D cartoony character, NOT ANIME, but not too realistic either) pops out in a onesie, puts her hood up and then waves (or any other action), and then leans on the text as a final shot that I can use for my logo.
Here is a video so you know what I look like/my onesie style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7GAjXLR6IE (Btw my eyes are dark brown and my hair comes down to just below the shoulders now)
I would like this done for this Friday (or as soon as possible).
I really hope you can accomplish this!
Thankyou!

Free animation requests

Response to Free animation requests 2016-05-09 00:34:53


At 6/30/15 11:03 AM, Brownbird77 wrote:

Hey are you still doing this? Lol.....

Response to Free animation requests 2016-06-18 21:22:11


I had a request I wanted to make. Would you be willing to animate a fan fiction I'm currently working on? It's called Cartoon Network/Disney XD Civil War, based on the new movie. I have two chapters done, and am still working on it. Reply to my message if you're interested. If need be, you can work on it one chapter at a time, as I post each one. Whatever makes it easier for you. Reply if you're interested, and I'll send you the link to what I have so far.

Response to Free animation requests 2016-06-19 05:14:51


At 6/18/16 09:22 PM, CadenYoung wrote: I had a request I wanted to make. Would you be willing to animate a fan fiction I'm currently working on?

ahahahahahaahahaha

Response to Free animation requests 2017-06-03 16:23:47


Hi, Not sure if you're still taking requests but if you are... do you think you could make a loop of this rotating left/right?
Don't worry about the quality... do what you do! :D
Thanks!

Free animation requests

Response to Free animation requests 2017-12-20 17:44:48


Could you make an exploding mushroom cloud, except it's a muffin? Thanks!

Response to Free animation requests 2017-12-28 19:31:23


hi i need you to animate 3 separate things for 1 thing. basically i'm a game designer and i need you to make an idle animation, Walking/running Cycle, attacking animation and death animation

DETAILS OF CHARACTER:
Clothing: Black Leather Hat, Dark Blue shirt, Black Coat, Black Shiny Belt, Dark Blue Pants
Weapons: Bow & Arrow, (Hes Wearing a Quiver) - he holds the bow at all times.
(Hes the grim reaper version of robin hood) - you can add some detail tweaks while making the animation
Animation Art Style: Pixelated
(Don't Worry about his size you can make him big or small i will scale him up while in the development of my game)

-thanks this will be a big help to my brand new company of #AstroGames

Response to Free animation requests 2017-12-30 01:28:16


At 12/28/17 07:31 PM, GameMyth wrote: hi i need you to animate 3 separate things for 1 thing. basically i'm a game designer and i need you to make an idle animation, Walking/running Cycle, attacking animation and death animation

The guy was asking for simple requests, not to do all the animations in a game. Do you even know how long this stuff takes?


Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Free animation requests 2018-01-02 09:53:48


I would like a short animated intro to my youtube channel it's a discussion/theory channel and I included my current assets

Free animation requests