00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Silverstone2300 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

FNaF 3 theory March 6 15

1,116 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

FNaF 3 theory March 6 15 2015-03-06 12:20:33

So mr.Hawaii Kawaii phone surfer guy in the latest game, he's a murderer. the murderer I should say. It makes sense when you think about it. I was wrong on the whole organs in springtrap theory. it's now safe to assume those organs are real, because they're recent. In the paycheck-minigames you're in an abandoned pizzeria, hence the mice, thunder, lightning, leaky ceiling. not to mention paper and litter everywhere. My conclusion is that Surfso McPhoneFag is the murderer because purpledurple in the paycheck minigames dies in the springtrap suit. Now why would someone be in an old broken down condemned building. Why to get "artifacts" from it for his new haunted house, also as an excuse to go in there to remove any residual evidence of the murder. We don't know what happens to our Californian/Hawaiian friend because he stops speaking to us on night four. In the mangle games we see home-like windows and a teenager running around, so it might be okay to say the animatronics make, "house-calls" Because why the thuck would a teenager be anywhere near a kids place? That's all. Rest your head on it if you don't believe me. Follow pl0x. cya next theory.

Death to bronies!

Click please.

BBS Signature

Response to FNaF 3 theory March 6 15 2015-03-06 12:42:52

Stop making new threads about exactly the same thing especially when your views are stupid, keep to one thread.

Below is from a short search, I probably missed some since I recall a 4th and 5th thread but I have no desire to check through your post history to find them.

FNaF 3 theory March 6 15

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to FNaF 3 theory March 6 15 2015-03-07 02:19:09

He based his theories off of Nintendo. He said that it's based off of a real life event. Also, I refuse. He insults me and my religion. He dared to compare my God with a videogame he curled up with to comfort himself when he hear evil voices in his head and probably lied in his draw my life. I've debunked all of his theories myself, and the first game totally obliterates them. If you want EXTREMELY professional theories go watch Smike.

Death to bronies!

Click please.

BBS Signature

Response to FNaF 3 theory March 6 15 2015-03-07 02:20:51

Keep in mind, I don't care.
*Hit Markers* Xxx Xx XXX xx x x XX xxX HEADSHOT

Death to bronies!

Click please.

BBS Signature

Response to FNaF 3 theory March 6 15 2015-03-07 02:22:10

Good point. Thanks for pointing that out, I'll put that information to good use.

Death to bronies!

Click please.

BBS Signature

Response to FNaF 3 theory March 6 15 2015-03-07 14:48:08

I have a theory that freddy isn't dead and instead has taken up voice acting as it turns out he was played by Troy baker.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature