00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fkkkkkkkkk123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

425,729 Views | 4,078 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-08 22:11:35

Dear any new users:

WHALE-CUM TO NEWGROUNDS

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-08 22:18:52

At 12/8/15 09:36 PM, CavalierAP wrote: I have recently started up my own audio production site where we do audio plays and I thought the more promotion the merrier. Pun intended as I released a Christmas audio play last year and I have another coming up this Christmas.

You should check out the Audio portal. There are some great submissions already uploaded.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-09 00:31:58

At 12/8/15 10:11 PM, NEOSLAYRE wrote: Dear any new users:

WHALE-CUM TO NEWGROUNDS

-slow clap-

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-09 01:19:03

At 12/9/15 12:31 AM, CiviLies wrote:
At 12/8/15 10:11 PM, NEOSLAYRE wrote: Dear any new users:
WHALE-CUM TO NEWGROUNDS
-slow clap-

Its best to ignore that lame joke, and get back to welcoming the new users.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-10 03:53:47

At 2/23/15 05:22 PM, TomFulp wrote: New to NG or the NG forums? Introduce yourself in this thread! What brought you to NG?

You should also check out the Forum Rules and the FAQ while you're here!

Everyone else, feel free to welcome new users are they arrive!

Thank mod

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-10 10:33:59

At 12/10/15 03:53 AM, anibalholcomb wrote: Thank mod

Welcome to Newgrounds. You found it, you are here. Have fun while you are here.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-12 11:05:32

At 12/12/15 09:15 AM, Swagganaut wrote: Hello everyone, old time viewer but new time user.
Hope everyone is having good holiday.

Hello and welcome to NewGrounds. Still waiting for the holidays.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-12 21:36:51

Hi! I'm kinda new here and I just found out about the forums

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-12 21:46:32

At 12/12/15 09:36 PM, Subspacer wrote: Hi! I'm kinda new here and I just found out about the forums

Welcome to NewGrounds. Enjoy the forums, movies, and games.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-13 10:42:06

Hello Everyone!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-13 14:33:57

Hey everyone, Rhys here. I'm a long-time Newgrounds lurker [used to come on here back in the ol' Assassins days] and am looking forward to being a part of the community here. Thanks for reading this sentence, because you didn't need to, and hope you have a pleasant day, however you may be.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-13 20:13:11

At 12/13/15 02:33 PM, PrivateerRhys wrote: Hey everyone, Rhys here. I'm a long-time Newgrounds lurker [used to come on here back in the ol' Assassins days] and am looking forward to being a part of the community here. Thanks for reading this sentence, because you didn't need to, and hope you have a pleasant day, however you may be.

Welcome to Newgrounds.

You also have a pleasant day.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-14 00:06:49

At 12/13/15 02:33 PM, PrivateerRhys wrote: Hey everyone, Rhys here. I'm a long-time Newgrounds lurker

Well welcome to the grounds glad to have you around.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-14 00:22:15

At 12/13/15 02:33 PM, PrivateerRhys wrote: Hey everyone, Rhys here. I'm a long-time Newgrounds lurker [used to come on here back in the ol' Assassins days]

The old Assassins days were good times. Lurking is fine, but you should try posting in the forums.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-14 02:25:52

Since I never got properly introduced in Newgrounds I might as well do it now. (it's been 1.5 years already!)

Hi, I'm TheGamechanger. DON'T capitalize the c in my username. I HATE that!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-14 07:07:29

At 12/14/15 02:25 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: Since I never got properly introduced in Newgrounds I might as well do it now. (it's been 1.5 years already!)

Hi, I'm TheGamechanger. DON'T capitalize the c in my username. I HATE that!

Hi, thegameChanger.
Everyone still hates you. Naw I'm kidding, I'm glad you stuck around with us even though a couple numbskulls still bitch about your threads.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-14 21:48:54

At 2/23/15 05:22 PM, TomFulp wrote: New to NG or the NG forums? Introduce yourself in this thread! What brought you to NG?

You should also check out the Forum Rules and the FAQ while you're here!

Everyone else, feel free to welcome new users are they arrive!

Heyyyyyyyy

Yall should check out ma stuff!

I'm Edward btw :)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-15 16:37:09

Hi, my name is Ruben, I have a account for a while now and uploaded some videos but never really looked here. I would like to get involved with the community here now.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-15 17:01:22

At 12/15/15 04:37 PM, Rdg92 wrote: Hi, my name is Ruben, I have a account for a while now and uploaded some videos but never really looked here. I would like to get involved with the community here now.

WE DON'T WANT ANY
Naw just kidding. Welcome, and thanks for stopping by the Forums. There's a ton of smart-assery and crude humor here but ay, if you don't mind it then it shouldn't bother you too much. Peace.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-15 20:16:37

Hi guys, I feel so happy to be here, to be honest I've been following this site for many years since I was in Highschool and now it's so great to finally be able to post things here and add our creations to the many awesome artists here.

My name is Rodrigo I'm part of a small studio called Frame Freak Studio. We’re a team of dedicated entrepreneurs, graphic designers and animators who live in a third world country called El Salvador, which doesn’t have the best possibilities for many people. We want to do this project to prove that there’s talent in the country and to show others creative entrepreneurs in our country and to the world that if we can make this happen, so can they!

We started to take shape in 2014 when we won a $30K prize to make a series called Tempus Trip and have a chance to make the pilot and launch it at Kickstarter. We wanted to promote Tempus Trip as soon and hard as possible to have all the support possible when the time came to do a Kickstarter Campaign, so we started looking for people who have done the same since we didn’t had anybody to ask here. Thankfully Fred Seibert decided to give us a hand and that made the start of a show on interviewing amazing artists, and that was the beginning of our studio.

Now we have interviewed many amazing people in the animation industry and continue to do so while we work on doing our animations. If you want to see the interviews to learn from them you can click the link below:

The Creative Hustlers Show

Thanks for your time reading this :D

Do you want to learn more about the animation industry from people who have worked in Disney, Pixar, Lucas Film and more? Click Here!

Join Our Show!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-16 05:15:14

hey all

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-16 05:17:28

hey all,this is shiraaz
Check out my Games

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=HI%20Games&hl=en

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-16 10:22:37

At 12/15/15 08:16 PM, FrameFreak2D wrote: Hi guys, I feel so happy to be here, to be honest I've been following this site for many years since I was in Highschool and now it's so great to finally be able to post things here and add our creations to the many awesome artists here.

Welcome to NewGrounds, the best place on the web. Have fun checking out all the quality content.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-16 10:29:58

Welcome to NewGrounds, the best place on the web. Have fun checking out all the quality content.

Thanks a lot :D

Do you want to learn more about the animation industry from people who have worked in Disney, Pixar, Lucas Film and more? Click Here!

Join Our Show!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-16 10:40:40

At 12/16/15 10:29 AM, FrameFreak2D wrote:
Thanks a lot :D

You are welcome. Stay Cool.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-18 02:40:30

At 12/16/15 06:34 PM, FantasticFox wrote: Haha. Welcome to our fucked up (big) family, bro.

We are all like a big family. Some of us are more helpful and nice, but most of us all get along well.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-18 08:22:38

At 12/17/15 03:27 PM, Amaranthus wrote: @Zachary Are we really going to allow the same people spamming "Welcome" over and over? Things like this get all those forum games locked. (I know this won't get locked but I sincerely hope you know what I mean.)

The welcomes look repetitive to regulars but for a newcomer, it's the first time someone is directly addressing them so that's a positive, welcoming thing!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-18 11:00:01

At 12/18/15 08:22 AM, TomFulp wrote: The welcomes look repetitive to regulars but for a newcomer, it's the first time someone is directly addressing them so that's a positive, welcoming thing!

Glad that you like all the welcomes, Tom. Trying my best to help the newcomers have a positive start.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-18 16:55:21

Hey! I'm an art student, brought here by the mighty Jazza. Have also heard a lot of talk about newgrounds from ConceptCookie, you guys are pretty popular (or so it seems). ^-^

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-12-18 17:23:18

At 12/18/15 04:55 PM, Fantelle wrote: Hey! I'm an art student, brought here by the mighty Jazza. Have also heard a lot of talk about newgrounds from ConceptCookie, you guys are pretty popular (or so it seems). ^-^

Hello, welcome to NewGrounds. Check out our movies, art, and games. Enjoy your time here.

BBS Signature