00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sikowny just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

423,843 Views | 4,078 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-04 16:26:00

hello hello I'm a videographer as well as looking to get into writing my stay in NG has been lovely so far so many talented people and things feel very genuine with this community that's the thing that keeps me coming back

thanks for reading 。^‿^。

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-05 11:45:01

I'm a relatively new hardcore/breakcore producer and thought I'd give Newgrounds a shot idk what else to say

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-05 17:03:15

Hi everyone, my name is Mauricio and I'm a new artist here looking to develop my skills and share my art with the community. I joined because I would love to connect with other artists and make new friends who share my passion for art and other things.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-05 23:00:14

Hi my name is Grimm and I’m still kinda new to Newgrounds iv started sense last year and I’ve improved quite a bit I’m trying to make amazing content and get better for my fans and future fans but I am small but if I keep it up I’ll become huge maybe even madness combat huge

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-07 03:25:07

I've been here since 2013 being a gamer. Also I animate as a side hobby but I don't post it here

iu_915263_15717599.webp

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-09 11:38:10

Hello, I'm Natalie. I'm a self-taught art hobbyist. I have known about NG for many years yet never bothered to make an account until now. Someone I met on a discord art server suggested I should make one so...here I am! I used DeviantArt for nearly ten years, but I retired from that website and I'm starting fresh. I love to draw my OCs and I make fanart occasionally. I am also a beginner webcomic creator. So, if you enjoy that kind of stuff, please take a look! HOME | None of the Above (nota-comic.com)

Thank you, and nice to meet you all.

• Natalie (Nat4k)

I am an "old" user who is coming back under a new art project.

Indeed, I am who Axem was, and my purpose from now on is to provide a way to find the truth through my art, not limiting myself to external truths, of the world, but also to internal truths, of each person's mind.

I hope to be well received and to be able to provide help to those who need it!

PS: I recommend reading the last forum post I made as Axem and the post I made on Axem's blog so you can understand my change.

— Akziom T

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-10 09:37:05

I'm Jam. I want to see cool shit.

...so show me some cool shit.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-10 11:30:28

Morning, everyone. I'm ShadeandLines, a mostly traditional artist/craftsman. Since I've been on NG for a bit over two weeks, you could say I'm pretty new here. After a hiatus of several years, I decided to start building an online presence again. Like a lot of us, I was a member of DA years ago...checked out the scene & found the whole site has gone way downhill--& that was before they released their AI art generator & trained it on users' works, etc. I looked for alternatives, found Newgrounds, & here I am.

Pen pusher, brush dragger, wood butcher & usual suspect.

You can see my stuff here: https://shadenlines.newgrounds.com/art

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-10 14:34:29

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu I'm nil Nub and I just do stuff I'm a gd world and gdps 2.2 player I don't have full ver

N!l Nub 1½

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-10 18:04:09

Hi guys ,any one interested in vocaloid/utau/synthv things ? :)

<3

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-11 11:47:17

It's almost noon now, but eh. Good morning everyone!

I'm Yoshipea, but I also accept Grunt or any other nickname you can think of... as long as it's tolerable, ofc. I'm basically a digital artist, gamer, and amateur roleplayer in one package, although I may have to fetch a computer if I want to play what Newgrounds has to offer.

A phone can only do so much on the internet.

Anyways, I just got here a few days ago. Twitter was too much of a boiling pot for me to exist there, Deviantart is basically an AI art breeding groun, and Tumblr... well, Tumblr's actually okay. But it's been a while since I did something new, and I saw a Twitter post about this site. Soooo I did a bold move by coming here, and making a gravestone for my Twitter account.

Now, I posted three things on this site before we got to this point(being a news post, a repost of something I made in 2022, and something I just drew recently), although I didn't feel like it was enough. So, here I am.

My main intent is to know about this site more, and see if it's worth staying in. That, and meet new people. What's wrong about meeting new people?

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-11 23:58:20

Hey you guys!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-12 12:28:11

Good morning everybody I'm Meschwerzi and I'm a new members of newgrounds. I start animation one month ago and I think it's time for me to promote my skill.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-12 19:51:33

This is indeed a new account but I have to confess: I've had many accounts over the years, all of which I used to get involved in projects which I promptly ghosted because I sucked. I was a little shit and didn't respect other people's time or effort, and I want to makes amends for that.

I adore this website and this community and want to make a new, better start where I can push myself creatively and contribute meaningfully. Cheesy as it sounds, it's true. I really do think Newgrounds is a magical place.

Signature by Pixabay from Pexels.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-13 08:25:19

Eyyo

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-13 11:22:13

Hi, I make VGM, like chiptune, usually composed in JUMMBOX (Here's a sneak peek of what I'm working on right now). I enjoys video games, especially retro FPS and retro inspired FPS. I would be working on my FPS project if I wasn't so busy with uni. I love RPG's, CRPG and TTRPG, also, playing Baldur's Gate currently and my favorite game series of all time might just be Dark Souls. But my true love is the Donkey Kong Country series, I've played them all with the exception of 64. I like strange internet things, especially mysteries and weird esoteric art projects. Decided I might try to become active on here because I miss the forum experience from when I was younger.

~Needs more lemurs

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-14 08:14:51

Hi!!

I'm Vrahitor! I'm a NSFW animator. I have been visiting this website for several years, I finally decided to create my account!

I'm working on some projects that I hope to share with you in the VERY near future.

Thank you!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-15 18:55:40

Greetings! I haven't quite figured out what my name should be here yet, but I'm fine with being called anything.

I'm a very shy girl who's main strength is writing! And I have the Bachelor's Degree in Film, Television and Digital Media to prove it, as well as a minor degree in Creative Writing. I can also offer myself to try voice acting and video editing.

I came here to Newgrounds because I want to meet and see more creative people like me, hopefully make some friends, and try to find myself. I want to write or at least work on a series project! I've got a few big story ideas that I'd love to share with the world!

A writer for hire!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-16 20:26:37

Hi, I'm Aivrotsiel and I do sfw and nsfw art, but probably mostly nsfw maybe. I like gaming (especially parsec/netplay stuff), art and maaybe making music. I say maybe because it comes out pretty scuffed, but the process is fun at least.

At 3/11/23 11:47 AM, YoshipeaTeh64th wrote: It's almost noon now, but eh. Good morning everyone!
I'm Yoshipea, but I also accept Grunt or any other nickname you can think of... as long as it's tolerable, ofc. I'm basically a digital artist, gamer, and amateur roleplayer in one package, although I may have to fetch a computer if I want to play what Newgrounds has to offer.

A phone can only do so much on the internet.

Anyways, I just got here a few days ago. Twitter was too much of a boiling pot for me to exist there, Deviantart is basically an AI art breeding groun, and Tumblr... well, Tumblr's actually okay. But it's been a while since I did something new, and I saw a Twitter post about this site. Soooo I did a bold move by coming here, and making a gravestone for my Twitter account.
Now, I posted three things on this site before we got to this point(being a news post, a repost of something I made in 2022, and something I just drew recently), although I didn't feel like it was enough. So, here I am.

My main intent is to know about this site more, and see if it's worth staying in. That, and meet new people. What's wrong about meeting new people?

Pixiv is kind of like that. Stuff gets buried in pages of AI art. Now that the genie's out of the bottle there's no putting it back in, so it'd be great if organic and AI art were at least separated. At least, down to their galleries/browsing, that'd be nice for both sides.

At 3/10/23 06:04 PM, xMaxrayx wrote: Hi guys ,any one interested in vocaloid/utau/synthv things ? :)

I was looking into synthv and imitone for a while, do you make music?

I guess I should introduce myself.

I used to have an account back in the early 2000's (I want to say 2009? But, I could be wrong) but did NOTHING with my account. So I guess I am legit brand new instead of reintroducing myself.

Anyway, I rejoined after a bud suggested it, as I've been looking for new places to share my art.

My main profession is an actress (Movies & TV) and voice actress, but I do freelance artwork when I'm not in front of a camera or in a sound booth.

Nice to meet y'all.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-16 21:40:39

HI! I'm new here, I started making commissions, and I was looking at a similar page to DeviantArt and may recommend it, so if you like my art put some stars or comments or dm me for a comission <3

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-17 20:38:22

YoshipeaTeh64th:
Twitter was too much of a boiling pot for me to exist there, Deviantart is basically an AI art breeding ground, and Tumblr... well, Tumblr's actually okay. But it's been a while since I did something new, and I saw a Twitter post about this site. Soooo I did a bold move by coming here, and making a gravestone for my Twitter account.

The internet is a hellhole.

Anyway, nice to meet you all, I'm panic. Been coming on and off the site since I could spell doodoo fart, but never knew I could possibly be welcome here until my friends motivated me.

I draw, mostly 18+ unpolished sketches, but I try to do more than that now and then, sculpt and write and stuff.

I hope to be more active soon

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-18 07:17:59

gracias a geometry dash conocí está pagina

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-18 12:46:17

hello :)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-18 16:22:07

Hello.

Signed in for uh...Art.

Pleasure's all mine.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-18 18:26:57

At 1/24/23 12:04 PM, Starik1500 wrote: Hi, I'm Vitaliy, live in Ukraine. I first found this site back in 2020, before Flash was shut down. Here I found games that I played when I was around 5 years old. Now I decided to register, because I saw that the site is still working, there are still people who are creating)

P.S. I very bad know English, it's easier to communicate in Ukrainian or Russian.

Where in Ukraine are you? Stay safe, man!

Pen pusher, brush dragger, wood butcher & usual suspect.

You can see my stuff here: https://shadenlines.newgrounds.com/art

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-03-22 09:41:18

Hello! I used to love this site when I was a kid, used to spend endless hours playing games here. It was awesome seeing that this site still exists, and now that I'm making my own music I thought to join here to share some of my audio as well as see what the community is up to overall.