00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tkknox just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

432,375 Views | 4,075 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-21 15:38:45

Hello, I'm a character designer from Ottawa Canada. Hoping to share and talk about art more here in an effort to feel more creative and produce more of my own work, rather than just professional stuff.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-21 18:38:47

Hi! I'm lol, and I want to post my silly little cartoons on this website. Hope you all enjoy them!

Hello, I am LOL.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-21 19:17:24

Hello, nice to meet y'all! I hope this is the correct way of introducing myself? In an attempt to expand a little bit, I've decided to make an account here on Newgrounds. Do you like bugs? Do you like gay bugs? Then feel free to check me out and perhaps give me a follow♥

Warning: my account has NSFW!

I plan to post my own art and also commissions I purchase. There will be SFW content as well as NSFW. I'm not the most confident or productive artist due to struggling with some mental health issues, but I'm trying my best to create despite this. Thank you so much for your interest in me🌸

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-21 22:17:09

I hope I'm doing this right!!

Sup, you can call me Rowan, and I came here after Twitter's downfall /hj

I'm a queer plural disabled guy who draws a lot of blood and horror and some gay shit ig

i also do other kinds of stuff like writting and singing songs, just not that often!

My content will mostly be 16+ so keep in mind before following me. I'm multifandom, you will notice my current hyperfixations from watching my content. I also struggle a lot socializing so also keep in mind ;w; nice to meet yall!

I speak english and spanish btw

iu_843786_14213275.png

have a doodle of my fursona ee

Woah, I never knew this existed. Well, maybe I’m too old for this, but I exist too!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-23 12:42:21

Hello, I am new to NewGrounds. I hope to upload some cool films I'm working on. Maybe make some games too, although I still have no idea whatsoever on how that works.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-24 03:00:17

I am new! Been a while since the last time I used a forum like this!

I am an artist! And nothin' much else to say!

It's all there in the manual.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-25 22:24:15

Yo, I'm Noë, I plan on drawing a whole lot so please watch my stuff.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-26 03:26:29

Hi, just wanted to come in and post on the thread. I'm quite new to this website but I hope to have fun!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-26 06:41:16

Hey,

I'm new here, still not 100% sure of what this place is tbh but it got recommended by a friend.

I'm a 2D digital artist (i mean, artist sounds a bit cocky but is there another word ?)

You can check out my stuff there if you want :

Anyway, merry xmas and have a nice day :D

xoxo

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-26 20:30:40

Hey everyone :)

While I have used NG on and off for a few years--I have many fond memories of those old Egoraptor and OneyNG cartoons in particular--I've never really engaged with it beyond surface-level consumption. Reviewing the online landscape today though, Newgrounds is super inspiring. It's a place for creative people (and people who love art/media) by creative people, with a sort of DIY-punk attitude that I really admire. So, I thought what better place to engage in, support, and to share my work at!

I'm a musician, pixel artist, and ""programmer""

Literally joined like an hour or two ago and I've already found awesome stuff I would have never found otherwise!

Thanks Tom Fulp and everyone else at NG for your work

Looking forward to meeting cool people and finding more cool stuff :)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-27 02:58:07

At 2/23/15 05:22 PM, TomFulp wrote: New to NG or the NG forums? Introduce yourself in this thread! What brought you to NG?

You should also check out the Forum Rules and the FAQ while you're here!

Everyone else, feel free to welcome new users are they arrive!

hi

i love newgrounds since i kno bout it!!!1

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-27 05:05:22

Hi my name is Wyrate, I'm an Illustrator / tech guy. From now on I'll be a part of this community. Here is my Twitter and some of my works!

iu_849476_14413074.webpiu_849477_14413074.webp

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-27 05:26:23

howdy, I remembered using newgrounds in 2015-16 and decided to make a new account to look at games and art n shit

hightideahead

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-27 23:22:17

hey its meh.... vinneh.... emo goth scene & everything inbetween.... i used to use this site soooooooo much as a kid and it really warms my cold dead blackened furled heart to see the site hasnt changed much <3

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-28 04:48:51

Hello. I'm kinda everywhere lol. Joined here, because why not.

At 2/23/15 05:22 PM, TomFulp wrote: New to NG or the NG forums? Introduce yourself in this thread! What brought you to NG?

:The South Park episodes and I used to watch the awsomes compilation religiously

:I did

Everyone else, feel free to welcome new users are they arrive! Hellow

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-28 13:15:15

Hello! I'm Nocta, I'm a self-taught artist that mostly draws creatures and my OCs. I've been joining a bunch new sites lately to see what sticks and to keep up with my favorite artists, nice to meet yall!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-28 16:01:02

I'm new to NewGrounds, but what is not new about me is that I make music. I will be posting music whenever I have something I am able to share, and hopefully other people want to collaborate with me!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-28 17:16:35

At 12/28/22 01:15 PM, noctae-corvus wrote: Hello! I'm Nocta, I'm a self-taught artist that mostly draws creatures and my OCs. I've been joining a bunch new sites lately to see what sticks and to keep up with my favorite artists, nice to meet yall!

Nice to meet you, hope you enjoy your stay here. >:D

Vestik

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-28 17:19:06

At 12/28/22 05:16 PM, vestik wrote:
At 12/28/22 01:15 PM, noctae-corvus wrote: Hello! I'm Nocta, I'm a self-taught artist that mostly draws creatures and my OCs. I've been joining a bunch new sites lately to see what sticks and to keep up with my favorite artists, nice to meet yall!
Nice to meet you, hope you enjoy your stay here. >:D

Same

I'm just one of those people still on the path of getting themselves out there in the world. If you're confused by my mug below you haven't read my profile. I point you to it.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-28 20:31:28

Hey howdy erra'body! The name's Platnoman and it's good to be here on the show!

I'm super new to Newgrounds and I don't know much about it. I know a lot of peers in the animation and illustration realm hang out around here and a friend suggested I would do well here. Really looking forward to sharing my projects and ideas with you guys and seeing what everyone else is up to and making some new friends. I'm real excited to see what this place has to offer. See you guys around!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-28 23:57:10

Hello! I am liane0654, emperess of procostination for about anything!

It been a while I'm on NG (if I can consider 1 year as being a while...) but never really used the BBS. I found NG while I was searching for a game a used to play a long time ago (Fancy Pant Adventure) and since them I have been here. I have some hability in developement (I didn't develop since months but I might one day get back on it) but I never finish a single game I try to make. I always do thing later even if I have nothing else to do.

To whoever read what I write, thanks!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-29 08:50:38

:Had a really old account and forgot about it so decided to make a new one

Yea that's it

Hey everybody! I'm Duckie and I'm a pixel artist I saw this cool website and all those awesome art and I'm hype to see more of it :)

here a waffle I made today, take a slice

iu_853121_14490274.gif

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-30 22:21:35

I guess this is where I start!

Hello, everyone! My name is SonicZetrex!

I'm pretty much a new recruit, which I believed being here would be a lot of fun to stick around!

I have the capability of making pixel art, but there are also other things I am capable of!

But for now, I'll stick with the role as only an artist for now!

Putting this here, it's very nice to meet you all!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-31 03:51:49

heya, i'm Nick and i'm studying to be an animator at university currently. Been using the site since 2011 but only just created an account now! So i'm hoping to share my animations and artwork here, as well as any funny games I develop.

idk

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-12-31 13:03:18

At 12/31/22 12:48 PM, ChaseyBoy729 wrote:

picohappyface:
  1. :wow:iu_854115_14505861.webp

idk

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2023-01-01 15:35:13

It was January 1st, I decided "might as well".