00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiToDaAra just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

423,959 Views | 4,078 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-08-14 16:00:27

Hello my name is Dingo, ive been here for two years and I don't know what Im doing lmao

mmmmmmmmmmmm

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-08-16 22:50:00

hi! my name is Corinthe, but you can call me Tablet or GamerGirlandCo!

i just joined earlier today and i'm super stoked to be here!

though, knowing i share server space with people far more talented than me makes me wonder if i am worthy of being here xD (jk)

i'm primarily a fanartist/fananimator, and i love metal music and cartoons!

i hope i'll be able to meet some new friends and make something of myself here :3

only time will tell if i make myself someday;

the screen is mine, cartoons are my destiny~

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-08-19 13:38:32

Call me Switzrr! Technically I had an old account from 2017, so I'll post in both this thread and the "old users" thread as well.

I would go outside and touch grass, but unfortunately there's an obstacle known as

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-08-23 12:01:00

Posted in an intro page back when I joined (post kong shutdowns) and someone referred me here but never did bother to do much since but i'm back so I guess this is v2. Hopefully will stick around and post as well as getting into some games too. See you around.

I am fire

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-08-24 22:35:40

At 8/23/22 12:01 PM, MoeMoeLM wrote: Posted in an intro page back when I joined (post kong shutdowns) and someone referred me here but never did bother to do much since but i'm back so I guess this is v2. Hopefully will stick around and post as well as getting into some games too. See you around.

hello fellow former kongregator :)

happiness is around the bend

O prudente varão há de ser mudo,

Que é melhor neste mundo, mar de enganos,

Ser louco c’os demais, que só, sisudo

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-08-26 00:51:18

Hello! Very new user here. Hoping to post some art and see if I can learn anything about music!

Heyo, heard about this website, apparently this place is a literal museum its been on the internet for so long, figured i might see what the deal is.

Edit: This website was made before I was even born holy shit I am a 22 year old man and this site is older than me

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-08-27 14:47:33

hey everyone! new user here, I hope to make some good friends here :D I've lurked on this site for some time but I've never made an account until now

a knightly champion in another world

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-08-28 23:12:27

Hello! I'm new to newgrounds and I want to create NSFW art and join communities!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-08-30 17:26:55

i'm not quite super new here, but still, anyways,

hello stranger, my username is mawibblap, i'm russian computer mouse artist (yes you heard that right, i draw with computer mouse xd)

and i draw in mspaint (atho i do sometimes draw in other art program, but i kinda prefer mspaint xd)

newgrounds is my main platform to post my art on, i have an internet addiction, i spend way too many time on internet everyday, yes i totally need help lol

i think that's all i have to say 4 now (other than like idk, go watch smeshariki or something???)

iu_739485_11185278.gif

I may not be the brightest in the box full of light-bulbs, but that doesn't mean I can't light the way in this dark world.

(you can call me wilson or mawi if you want, I'm also the one who made skibidi club.)

TOYHOUSEYOUTUBETUMBLRREDDIT

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-09-01 18:42:16

I posted in the wrong topic before, FUCK!!! I was 'sposed to post in here!

Anyways, I'll try to keep it short. Name's Ricardo, but you can call me Rick or Ricky. I go by many pennames, like icegodlike77, AsterAnon (if you go on /funkg/ on the cesspit known as 4chan) and AsterDood.

I started this account cuz not only cuz I was sick of Twatter, but also because I grew up with Flash games and animations, mainly Sonic and Mario related games, with some cameos of Megaman, Kirby, Final Fantasy, yada yada.

So! I've been loving the community 'round here, plus I also frequented the site back in the mid to late 2000s to early 2010s without an account. I started to slowly peek my head again, but what really kicked my ass in to create an account was Friday Night Funkin'. Although rhythm games aren't really my thing, I loved both OG and fan characters from the game and mods respectively. I've been an artist since I was a wee lad, and now that my high school is over, I've been wanting to learn animation to begin my career as a full-time animator, trying to make an animated series inspired by many animes, many cartoons, many Flash games and animations and many video games I played as a kid that I fondly hold dear in my heart.

I love this site, so many souls cut their teeth to make themselves known, always there to help a homie out, all while being edgy and cool like in the 90s.

I'll be staying here for a looooong while, so it ain't the last time you hear of Ricky the Broken Brow! Yahoooo!!!!

Hope you were interested in my Ted-Talk. I'll see ya round, tankheads. :)

Sincerely,

Ricardo

In nights I try myself to soot, But the memories and traumas pierce; my chest and head like a spear so fierce; hits so hard in my soul, down to the root.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-09-06 11:21:32

Hi I'm M-A-F, online friends used to call me Maffy as my nickname and I make art.

Here's one, (an old wip I never finished) the rest are in my profile and I made an account here 2 days ago.

iu_745097_11820984.webp

Nice to meet you!

I make art

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-09-06 14:14:17

Hello, I'm aurelion1te. I like art and video games and Microsoft Paint and other stuff.

I might post art and stuff here but I don't really know, I'll probably just be lurking.

I've actually used Newgrounds for years now (maybe 2015/2016) but I've never actually made an account until march (which I suddenly decided to actually use now for some reason).

I guess that's about it, bye.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-09-09 00:33:50

Heyo! I'm Silver, and I'm just a normal person who makes music in their spare time. After setting myself up nicely on YouTube and SoundCloud, I decided to test the waters over here because I heard this place was pretty cool. I've known about Newgrounds for quite a while now, but I only just now made an account (because frankly, seeing how talented and experienced everyone here seems to be is kinda intimidating and kept me from joining for several months).

I'm somewhat of a rookie and I do have a moderately busy life, so I'm probably not going to be able to post that often. Still, I'm always looking to improve and have some fun! One of my stretch goals for my music is to make something worthy of being included in a video game—and although I may be a bit far from that right now, I'm hoping that with enough practice, I'll get there one day.

(Also, I have no idea how to Newgrounds, so...yeah.)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-09-09 10:58:13

Hi im Comrade Russian, i just joined cause of how cool it kinda was, especially with the fact this website still has a pretty good active community even after essentially more than twenty years is really intresting to me.

i originally came here after a video about the darkest media on the web, and it talked about the people talking here about 9/11 while it was happening, which is pretty saddening stuff to read on your own (which i learnt by finding these posts for hours and eventually finding them)

despite the dark and saddening shit i read it was really interesting to understand the minds of those who experienced 9/11 as it happened, i was born a few years after 9/11 so it kinda gave me more knowledge about the attack, and pushing off the dark 9/11 posts i discovered i do genuinely like the way the website has came along, i used to go on it very rarely but i still do remember what the website was, so i just decided to make an account eventually and here i am lol.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-09-09 16:46:24

hello i have had an account for a few years but started using the forums recently

am youther i am an animator starting college next month.

i came here to newgrounds to see art, play games, and share and improve my stuff

love and hugies

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-09-09 18:48:30

Hi my name is Kacho, Im aIllustrator/Writer ,sometimes techguy and NSFW artist

from Mexico,and as for today Im joining the community

iu_747660_11850039.webp

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-09-10 17:01:24

Hello. I am a new user. Had a pretty good look round before joining and was generally impressed by the animation posted here, so respect to New Grounds and its many animators. I am a digital collage artist and animator from the UK who also produces electronic music. Have a great day.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-09-11 14:12:07

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to post this little bit on here about me; I am a relatively new users to Newgrounds as my account was created back in 2020 but was never used until just recently as a backup for my other platform accounts. I am a network architect who loves to tinker around with various things as well as play games along the lines of Destiny 2 and Minecraft when I have free time.

I don't really spent a lot of my time on NG itself but I do occasionally come on during the week or every couple of weeks a few times just to see what's been happening over here on this platform. I am most active over on Discord where I have all of my friends to chat with so if you would like to do so, feel free to send me a message to my account (username of ZeNinja864#6464); I would recommend however for those who are interested in doing so, to please refer to my little about me post that I made on my profile.

I have also dabbled in the realm of running my own community over the past year so I also have that going for me as of right now. I don't want to spam the thread too much with it, but if you're interested in joining it and maybe also the Minecraft server I am working on alongside it, check out the dedicated post I have on my NG profile for more information regarding it.

Other than that, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to reply to this post, send me a message on here, on Discord (again, username ZeNinja864#6464), or through any other means outlined in the About Me post on my profile.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-09-11 18:11:26

Shucks howdy, fellers. I'm Patrick. I go by I'LL REVIEW ANYTHING on the internet. I'm a general creative doing all sorts of things. I haven't used Newgrounds in 15 years. I'm thirty years old now and I can't believe it's been so long since I used the site. I have fond memories of playing games here. After talking to Tom on Twitter, I decided to start posting our podcast here. If you're a creator, and want to be on the show, just let me know. We'd be happy to have you. I look forward to hanging out here and getting to know all of you!

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-09-12 15:24:37

Hey guys, I'm CRxTRDude. I do art as a hobby among other stuff. I just recently seriously considered posting stuff in the net. Ive also posted in some places. And now I'm here. Ive actually played some of the games in NG before back when flash was pretty popular.

I also have dabbled in some programming but I haven't gotten anything on the ground, so Ive worked on art instead. Nice to see you guys here

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-09-12 16:27:30

Hey, I'm ReBuff! I might post music sometimes. I've got a bunch of stuff that I made over the past 3-4 years so I am going to be releasing some of that stuff over the next few days since there is a 4 song limit per day. Anyways, I used to have a Newground account a while ago which I had posted music to. After 7 years, I never got scouted so I'm kinda hoping that I get scouted on this account within the next 7 years.

See ya!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-09-13 03:33:36

hi. basically a repost of my post here.

i draw and make music as seven levels.

hoping to get some more exposure as an artist by using this site - we'll see where that goes :P

iu_750134_11873754.webp

see you around.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-09-16 14:36:57

I'm a super new user, but I've been aware of the site since the mid 00s. I just want a place that's actually oriented around art stuff, I hope to make some friends and just chill on a place that's not like Social media Social media. If you feel me.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-09-18 00:43:00

I'm so tired of prejudice and this place's full of trolls and I fucken hate them

Please be nice to me

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-09-18 09:42:00

Hey! I'm Lunyan, I'm not completely new to NG but I never really bothered to make an account before. :p I'm a music composer mainly focused on games but I've also worked on short films and stuff. Thought this would be a cool place to meet people (ᵔ◡ᵔ)

You're a kid! You're a squid!

[she/her]

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-09-21 10:55:56

i em a bit new to this site

i am not good at things

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-09-22 11:59:40

Hey all,

I'm just sick of Reddit, Discord, and all other social media/communities. Are there real people somewhere or has everyone turned into a digital billboard/bot? Trying to motivate myself to do more art and searching for people to hang out with. Stuck in the frozen North of this planet, please send help.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-09-22 22:56:48

Hey all! Long time lurker, recent poster. I'm into pinup art and I try to emulate that style sometimes. Mostly do fanart, only get a few done a month. I work as a motion designer with a little bit of 3D as well. This is just a fun side hobby, though i'm hoping I can improve my illustration skills by doing it. Been using Illustrator since version 6.0, before anti-aliasing!

iu_757871_11035643.webp

iu_757872_11035643.webp

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-09-26 22:21:09

Hi I'm chickenslayer! my friend recommended this site to me so I decided I would give it a go. The people are nice so far.