00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

423,538 Views | 4,078 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-03-26 20:59:40

Hey newgrounds!

I finally decided to make a account here!

can’t wait to meet you all!

-Maria

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-03-26 21:00:58

Hello everyone! I finally got the balls to actually make a NG account. I've been playing games and watching movies on here! The community seems pretty nice so I might stay! Nice to meet ya'll

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-03-27 20:49:08

Hi. I was brought to newgrounds just to see what the site is all about. I've known about newgrounds for years, but never made an account.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-03-28 19:12:38

This is a copy-paste of the same thing I posted on my profile... Should've come here before, sorry.

Hello whoever might read this.

In this following months I will be attempting to release a couple of video games. The first will be an action platformer shooter with cartoony graphics about a fox seeking revenge over some farmers. I have decided I would consider Newgrounds as a platform to share news and updates even though the games will not be released here, as they are too large and demand too many resources that WebGL just cant afford without slowing down.

I will look into posting short demos , GIFs and what not... art and music aren't really my thing.

Anyhow here is a screenshot, it looks pretty meh, but I've only been working on it for a week. Really did get something up and running quick, that was a goal:

iu_266890_8865009.jpg

Again, it looks pretty bland for now, and some sprites have literally been made in Paint as placeholders, but I'll keep uploading to keep a sort of journal.

Ideas are bulletproof

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-03-29 09:59:20

Hi, im Seon!

i met NG because of pico's school, alien hominid and madness combat.

You do not kill clown..

CLOWN KILLS YOU!

BBS Signature

Hi hi to anyone reading this, I've been visiting NG occasionally in the last few months, but only bothered creating an account today.

I'm somewhat of a (music) artist and I like music, drawings and games.

"Be water, my friend."

-Bruce Lee

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-03-29 21:54:04

Heya, I'm Maya. Really the only reason why I joined is cause I have liked Newgrounds a lot when I was younger and now I feel like I can join it and be able to truly be in the community.

I do a lot of digital art. That's about it for now

I also want to dip my hand into animation sometime, since I also do a lot of films personally.

Fuck

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-03-30 02:19:10

At 2/23/15 05:22 PM, TomFulp wrote: New to NG or the NG forums? Introduce yourself in this thread! What brought you to NG?

You should also check out the Forum Rules and the FAQ while you're here!

Everyone else, feel free to welcome new users are they arrive!

uhhhhh

im DB

i don’t know what to put here because I suck at communicating

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-03-30 06:00:24

Hallo! I am TaterTomorrow, and I may have been here for nearly three months now (at level six and 175 reviews), but I have yet to strike up any real conversations in the BBS or other regions of this cool site. So here goes: hello, world!

What brings me here? I want to create games, or at least useful programs that people can use or play on a daily basis. I know that it may take years for me to gain traction on this site, and many more years to hone my craft. I also know that there are so many nice and talented people on this site. I am but a tuber today, but I will soon become a TaterTomorrow (sorry, I couldn't help myself :p)

Tuber Today, Tater Tomorrow!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-03-31 01:15:23

Hello Hello, I'm Peter (Not actually my name)

I'm from Latinamerica, and I been lurking in NG since 2010 thanks to one of my best friends.

And a couple months ago I decided that I really want to be a self-taught Animator so here I am.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-03-31 18:42:56

im making a pico day 2021 art

and im gonna include

8 of my OCs

Joel G's Characters

and even these NG Characters:

alien hominid

henry stickmin and ellie

boyfriend

girlfriend

tankman

fancy pants

dad 'n me

grunt from madness combat

which more should i add?

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-01 08:42:36

Even the ones who laugh are sometimes caught without an answer !

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-01 15:14:21

well hello there peeps of newgrounds, i would love to post art and make friends here (god did that sound cheesy)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-02 01:04:54

hello im bee and i joined newgrounds bc i thought friday night funkin was a pretty swag game so i wanted to check out more newgrounds stuff

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-02 12:17:58

iu_270106_8498418.gif

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-02 12:22:39

At 4/2/21 12:17 PM, Gerard-I wrote:

not bad for a ms paint short animation

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-02 15:04:18

Hello world, I didn't just find this site but I did just make an account. Hi :D)

Oh, hello! I'm MyDogIsSoCool; Isn't that great?

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-02 15:25:44

thanks man.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-02 15:26:59

hello!

I made a pico day 2021 art, where some of newgrounds' characters, Joel G's Characters and my OCs appear all together AND MOST IMPORTANTLY PICO!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-02 23:47:12

The reason i draw in ms paint, is because i don't have the money to buy a drawing tablet, im planning on getting one this year

Hi, I'm Jason! i made this account a while back but i havent gotten to explore this place much yet, it looks really cool :D

Also, I've known about NG for a long time but now I wanna try giving it a shot!

I'm an artist n animator, and i'm hoping to get into game design soon.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-03 17:11:35

same here you know what I want to see what you got.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-07 15:34:01

joined in 2020 but didnt do anything with this account until now. hi!

is there a light mode?

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-08 14:54:43

I know that if I tell you what brought me here, y'all be screaming at me and saying crap about me and Geometry Dash users

BBS Signature

Hi everyone ! I'm new to newgrounds since yesterday.

I'm SLLUU and i'm doing an art project here on Newgrounds ! ( it is NSFW ;) )

I hope i will get to know some of you !

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-11 21:52:40

Hello! I'm Kett, and I decided to make an account after some consideration, realising that, after ditching DeviantArt, I was left with only Twitter and maybe my own site to post artwork... Which is a little less than optimal.

I haven't heard many bad things about Newgrounds or its community, so I thought I'd give it a shot. It'll probably even encourage me to publish more game development related material considering I can submit it right here just as if it were artwork, which makes things easier for me.

Looking forward to meeting and talking to new creators around here, I'm sure it'll be lovely.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-13 12:58:21

Oh hello ,I joined newsgrounds to play the henry stickmin games before flash was gone and once that happened i forgot about this account until friday night funkin dragged me back in

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-14 01:50:32

I remember playing flash games on my family computer. It was on one of those dog shit websites that would just nab all the swf files they could get their hands on and dump them to get ad revenue. I remember playing shit like dad n' me, alien hominid and henry stickmin and so I was like let me check out this newgrounds website they all keep advertising. I clicked around a bit until I eventually saw boobies and got scared (I was like 10 or some shit) so then I shit my pants. Flash forward (haha get it haha), flash was dying so I made a newgrounds account in 2020 for old times' sake, I starting getting into digital art a couple of months ago, a friend recommended me Friday Night Funkin, I started watching phantom arcade's streams and I saw how cool newgrounds actually was and I was like, yo, I should put my shit on there. Right place right time I guess. Check my shit if you want.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-04-16 14:00:27

Oh, is this a thing? It does no harm, so hello!

My name is Milh.

I like spears.

I've never gotten into community topics and forum things, it looks quite fun so I might give it a try and read more. Otherwise I'm a gamer.