00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GasGrass just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Project: Pole and Squad One

643 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Greetings, thank you for reading. I'm currently in the process of making a trailer for a project called "Pole and Squad One". This animation is set in the present and is all about a currently three man group which caught on to an A.I named "Bone" that's been kidnapping children with unique abilities (Future dreams, photographic memory, etc) and installing A.I's into them (I currently haven't come up with the idea of what they have in common besides unique abilities) to turn them into his minions and later taking over the worlds electric services as a plan to rule the world.

The group has saved one teenager already and the first movie starts where they stop a kidnapping of another teenager and he joins the group. That's Pole. This group is also a very creative one with unique weapons and brains, but i will explain more to the people who sign up to assist me with this big project.

Current positions available:
Background artist (Doesn't need to be extremely good, just to the point) -
Background musician - (Can be temp filled by me if musician is out)
Story manager - (I am writing the story and could use help, if anyone has ideas, shoot them over)
Effects DJ (Basically add cool effects where i did not) -
Voice ActorS - low voiced male, regular male, and a teenage female like Ellie in "The Last of us".

I will want something to show from every applicant. (Story manager, just write a very quick unique story in your application. e.x "Stomping, marching, and roaring, the vikings prepared for the raid. They rode there ships out to sea in the fog of which they'd fight with no honor.")

Response to Project: Pole and Squad One 2014-12-14 16:12:53

Regular male voice position has been filled.

Response to Project: Pole and Squad One 2014-12-16 21:49:50

Background music at the ready.
Check out my profile, or for more recent works, check my soundcloud. https://soundcloud.com/glitterbitch-co

SoundCloud | Discord: Wojo#0001 |

BBS Signature

Ok, a mix of some old and lots of new kinds of instruments for the background music of this project would be really, really nice. I can accept "Show Me", but your other two projects currently up are not this projects style. If you can make more music like "Show Me" then your in for sure!

I haven't checked out your soundcloud projects yet. Great job on "Show Me" though!

EDIT: Just checked out the newer songs on soundcloud. "This is stupis" sounds pretty good for the project. Sorry about my pickiness, but it's just the projects style. If you could create more like these then that would be great!

Response to Project: Pole and Squad One 2014-12-18 17:05:53

And to be clearer, i am making a trailer for the project, but i need help for the WHOLE project. Sorry i didn't state that.

Response to Project: Pole and Squad One 2014-12-19 11:30:48

i wouldn't mind giving the background artist part a shot. check out some of my drawing backgrounds on some of my pieces. if interested, contact me back

Response to Project: Pole and Squad One 2014-12-19 17:39:36

POSITIONS LEFT

Voice Actors - Low voiced male (Like Newsboys band singer), and a teenage girl voice like Ellie from The Last of Us

Effects DJ - (Add animation effects where i did not) OPEN