00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GasGrass just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for Writer for MLP/Doom

553 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey guys,
Last week I started working on a My little pony/doom crossover game. For a while I wanted to create a game that combined the story from a visual novel with game & RPG elements. So I got to work on a demo for a possible bigger project. I want to know what people think of the game before taking on a bigger project.

While working on the demo I decided the demo will have the first level of doom 2 with Applejack and Rainbow Dash. It will contain a half-intro that won't explain how they got there, some dialog for certain area's of the demo, some small noises for when they get hurt or similar things and maybe some other stuff. All I can say about the story right now is that it's about AJ and RD getting stuck in the world of doom, don't know how they got there, don't know how to get out apart from going through the maps and don't know how their family and friends are doing. So it's a story about many unanswered questions and an adventure to get those answers while trying to get out of this world.

And that leaves me where I am now, I'm looking for someone who can come up with a script thats accurate to the characters for just the demo. I'll be in charge of all the art and programming, so don't worry about that. I even took the liberty of trying to find voice actors willing to play AJ and/or RD. You are not restricted to just these 2 characters. I would love to establish some kind of protagonist in the demo. But thats a discussion for me and the writer willing to collaborate.

I'll add some links to images/videos showing a bit of the game to give you guys an idea of what I'm trying to make. Please take into consideration that this is a fan project. It's all love for the show. (too bad newgrounds doesn't let you put images or videos directly in the post)

Demo map (missing detailing)
Camera transitioning
Some dialog testing

Response to Looking for Writer for MLP/Doom 2014-12-11 14:30:19

I can't seem to find the Edit button anymore... I forgot to mention you should email me at : Skulltager@hotmail.com
That is, if you're interested ofcource :p