00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RandomGuyTV just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need a team for a Last of the Jedi

656 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello everyone, I am looking for a team to help me do a word for word animated series of the "Last of the Jedi" books set between episodes 3 & 4.

I can provide: the books/scripts to everyone involved, the voice actors, the music, the sound effects, and I'd like to be the voice director as well.

I need animators, and backdrop/background drawers. The style that I'd like to see this forged in is the the style used in the new grounds video "Old Wounds"

To support us we can post a PayPal donate button on every part we complete.

If anyone is interested please reply.

BBS Signature

Response to Need a team for a Last of the Jedi 2014-12-06 15:23:07

Bump

BBS Signature

Response to Need a team for a Last of the Jedi 2014-12-09 12:46:55

At 12/1/14 04:34 PM, CaptiveOfChrist wrote: I can provide: the books/scripts to everyone involved, the voice actors, the music, the sound effects, and I'd like to be the voice director as well.

I need animators, and backdrop/background drawers. The style that I'd like to see this forged in is the the style used in the new grounds video "Old Wounds"

Not many people will be interested in joining your project if it doesn't look like you've planned it all out thoroughly before presenting it, I do like the idea but someone with these skills would need some evidence that it would at least succeed in being made never mind successful before they even considered joining.

I'm not insulting your ideas or skills but you just haven't presented them very well. :/ Possibly include links to samples of the books, images of the art styles and concept art, Maybe even a video presenting the idea looking professional as possible to show your dedication to the project. But from what I've seen you haven't planned enough to start presenting your idea to the people who would be making the project. Even when it comes to funding, You've said nothing about splitting advertisement revenues or funding each animation through patreon or other crowd funding sources so a lengthy animation with a mass amount of detail could actually be made and be at a reasonable quality so it would do the books justice.

Response to Need a team for a Last of the Jedi 2014-12-09 16:17:24

I appreciate the input. I'm using a tablet ATM so bear with me.

Linksbto art from the series itself:

https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=980&bih=528&q=last+of+the+jedi&oq=last+of+the+jedi&gs_l=img.3..0j0i5j0i24l6.81.17644.0.18626.22.15.1.6.6.1.352.2410.0j5j5j1.11.0.msedr...0...1c.1.59.img..5.17.2314.b4KvzA5Ptyob4KvzA5Ptyo

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=last+of+the+jedi+japan&go=&qs=bs&form=QBIR

I have the visions of scenes in my head, I'm a terrible artist but excellent at directing. The books will be sent to those who are interested. We can not make advertising money on it because that's illegal, donations however in most jurisdictions are legal.

BBS Signature