00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GasGrass just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Looking for Experience

528 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

My name is Samuel, i'm 23 and i am based in the UK. Since a young age i have been interested in voice acting as i was able to impersonate characters and mimic accents. I can also do acting though that requires practice and i am confident in my abilities. I have no formal training or education. I'm self taught.

If your interested i can send you a link to my Soundcloud page which i'm regularly updating. I would not need payment. The experience would be more than sufficient .

Many Thanks and i hope to hear from you soon.

Samuel.

Response to Voice Actor Looking for Experience 2014-11-25 16:03:58

At 11/25/14 09:58 AM, samdc91 wrote: If your interested i can send you a link to my Soundcloud page which i'm regularly updating. I would not need payment. The experience would be more than sufficient .

I would recommend just putting the link to your soundcloud in the body of your post to make the process faster for yourself and others.

Response to Voice Actor Looking for Experience 2014-11-25 16:22:55

MegaMoeka is 200% right. =P Put the link to your soundcloud here. There's no harm in it. =)

Also I'd recommend looking for auditions (not just on Newgrounds but everywhere) if you want pure experience. =) Or do what my peeps on Youtube do; fandubs. Best place to start as an amateur voice actor is to do fandubs. ^_^

Imagination is stronger than the mind and soul put together.

Response to Voice Actor Looking for Experience 2014-12-02 07:21:36

At 11/25/14 09:58 AM, samdc91 wrote: My name is Samuel, i'm 23 and i am based in the UK. Since a young age i have been interested in voice acting as i was able to impersonate characters and mimic accents. I can also do acting though that requires practice and i am confident in my abilities. I have no formal training or education. I'm self taught.

If your interested i can send you a link to my Soundcloud page which i'm regularly updating. I would not need payment. The experience would be more than sufficient .

Many Thanks and i hope to hear from you soon.

Samuel.

UPDATE: Thank you for the advice. Here's the link. I didn't get notified that i got replies, many thanks !

https://soundcloud.com/samuel-thomas-demchy-cooper