00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Honey1200 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need Artist/Animator for game

374 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need Artist/Animator for game 2014-10-02 14:36:04

Hello one and all,

I have begun the stages of coding a new game. It is a blend of different ideas and genres. A cool mix of Turn Based Strategy, Side Scroller. and Brawler. I can tell you all about the game mechanic ideas and development if you are interested. What I need is a partner or two that can help with art work. I can draw just ok, and only on paper with a pencil. I am horrible at making good art work and animations.

Essentially what we would be working with are 128x128 sprites with animations for movements, actions, and reactions. 128x128 is the standard size for player units in this game. Further down the development line we will need larger sprites for certain enemies and skills. Aside from sprite animation, we would need graphics designed for the GUI and the different character windows we need(IE stat sheet,inventory,skill sheet etc..)

The preferred angle for perspective would be around the 45 degree mark, with the players front facing right and towards the screen. (The angle used in most side scrolling/brawler games )

Thanks for taking time to look at this. I look forward to hearing from some of you :).