00:00
00:00

Audio Portal Cleanup

317,115 Views | 4,130 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-21 00:10:05


At 7/20/16 11:27 PM, 01mrbilly11 wrote:
At 7/19/16 08:47 AM, JayBunny wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/479630
RIP La Campanella by FunnyGame :(

Lol. He shouldn't have used a copyrighted song for the level! :P

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-21 11:05:46


At 7/21/16 12:10 AM, JayBunny wrote:
At 7/20/16 11:27 PM, 01mrbilly11 wrote:
At 7/19/16 08:47 AM, JayBunny wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/479630
RIP La Campanella by FunnyGame :(
Lol. He shouldn't have used a copyrighted song for the level! :P

Dang, I never knew that song was copyrighted. :( Oh well

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-22 16:37:36 (edited 2016-07-22 16:37:56)


Tybercore - Everything Around Us Small Remix music , (For the teaser or trailer)

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-22 22:56:40


http://renersrevenge.newgrounds.com
Currently all of the songs he has uploaded are copied (Ultra Can Can, La Campagnella, Fingerbang, and I don't remember the name of the last one.)

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-23 00:27:26


At 7/22/16 10:56 PM, Deep-Blue wrote: http://renersrevenge.newgrounds.com
Currently all of the songs he has uploaded are copied (Ultra Can Can, La Campagnella, Fingerbang, and I don't remember the name of the last one.)

Got it


Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-23 01:06:09


At 7/19/16 08:47 AM, JayBunny wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/479630

Glad someone actually had the courage to report it... unlike myself... i don't want to deal with the hate :P

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-23 07:50:06


At 7/23/16 07:49 AM, Enzo07 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/693580

Stolen song / original song by @azazaledm

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-23 09:14:43


At 7/22/16 04:37 PM, Jakerz95 wrote: Tybercore - Everything Around Us Small Remix music , (For the teaser or trailer)
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/695123

Bit strange to report your own upload, but alright then.

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-23 09:56:31


http://crtrstv.newgrounds.com/
All he does is pitch shift songs he does not own. Most of the original songs can be found through an easy google search.

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-23 10:59:58


Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-23 11:42:06 (edited 2016-07-23 11:55:41)


http://pikachew1337.newgrounds.com/

All songs are Stolen.
He even Tried to Repost Magic Touch for GD :^)

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-23 21:09:52


At 7/23/16 01:06 AM, GDHexhammer wrote:
At 7/19/16 08:47 AM, JayBunny wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/479630
Glad someone actually had the courage to report it... unlike myself... i don't want to deal with the hate :P

I'll gladly rid the audio portal of waste, no matter how much people hate me for doing the right thing.

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-27 15:25:47


At 5/5/16 12:44 AM, Exedor wrote:
At 5/4/16 12:21 PM, Oakwood wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/682810
That's not his.
True, but, the ban is. :3

Guys i just uploaded it just to see how long i would get banned lmao. Maybe i shoulda mentioned that in the description

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-27 16:51:36


At 7/27/16 03:25 PM, Crazedfang wrote:
At 5/5/16 12:44 AM, Exedor wrote:
At 5/4/16 12:21 PM, Oakwood wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/682810
That's not his.
True, but, the ban is. :3
Guys i just uploaded it just to see how long i would get banned lmao. Maybe i shoulda mentioned that in the description

Maybe that wasn't such a good idea after all, wouldn't you say?

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-27 22:41:27


At 7/27/16 04:51 PM, Troisnyx wrote:
At 7/27/16 03:25 PM, Crazedfang wrote:
At 5/5/16 12:44 AM, Exedor wrote:
At 5/4/16 12:21 PM, Oakwood wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/682810
That's not his.
True, but, the ban is. :3
Guys i just uploaded it just to see how long i would get banned lmao. Maybe i shoulda mentioned that in the description
Maybe that wasn't such a good idea after all, wouldn't you say?

i dont really care if a get a ban honestly. it was a test. but now i found out theres a forum where you tattle tale on admins about audio that goes against the rules. Sounds childish tbh. Like mind ur own buisness and leave it to the admins lol


BBS Signature

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-27 22:58:19


This one definitely is stolen. Most of the song is a slowed down, pitched, and edited version of one of Scratchr's songs, after it is a pitched and edited version of one of MafiaPineapple's songs. I can't remember the exact name of the two stolen songs, but I definitely remember listening to the originals.
Any audio mod reading this, if you listen to some of DJPrototype's other songs, you probably could find something else that's stolen.

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-28 03:33:23


At 7/27/16 10:41 PM, Crazedfang wrote:
At 7/27/16 04:51 PM, Troisnyx wrote:
At 7/27/16 03:25 PM, Crazedfang wrote:
At 5/5/16 12:44 AM, Exedor wrote:
At 5/4/16 12:21 PM, Oakwood wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/682810
That's not his.
True, but, the ban is. :3
Guys i just uploaded it just to see how long i would get banned lmao. Maybe i shoulda mentioned that in the description
Maybe that wasn't such a good idea after all, wouldn't you say?
i dont really care if a get a ban honestly. it was a test. but now i found out theres a forum where you tattle tale on admins about audio that goes against the rules. Sounds childish tbh. Like mind ur own buisness and leave it to the admins lol

Yeah, mind your own business, leave it to the overworked admins and do absolutely nothing such that Newgrounds will collapse from copyright lawsuits.

The people here love NG. They keep it afloat. That's why they report rulebreaking songs, so that there'd be no cause for someone to sue Fulp. It's Fulp who will get sued, not the user who put up the offending content.

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-28 04:14:07 (edited 2016-07-28 04:16:20)


At 7/27/16 10:41 PM, Crazedfang wrote: i dont really care if a get a ban honestly. it was a test. but now i found out theres a forum where you tattle tale on admins about audio that goes against the rules. Sounds childish tbh. Like mind ur own buisness and leave it to the admins lol

I call bullshit. If you didn't care about a ban you wouldn't have bothered to inform us of such, nor would you act so brazenly in here.

It isn't childish, tbh. There are rules, and they are meant to not only be followed, but to be enforced. Every government and neighborhood employs this a similar system; be it the police with their 911 and tip-lines, or the neighborhood you live in with it's neighborhood watch... it's called community policing.

The fact that you think it's childish makes me wonder how childish you are after stealing someone's content, coming onto OUR forum, and calling US childish for wanting to protect what we have here.

Enjoy your ban and get the fuck out, junior.

And I checked out your profile; if you don't give any fucks for what you do here, then why are you even here? I guess children don't care about wasted time

.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-29 01:15:54


At 7/28/16 04:14 AM, Migashi wrote:
At 7/27/16 10:41 PM, Crazedfang wrote: i dont really care if a get a ban honestly. it was a test. but now i found out theres a forum where you tattle tale on admins about audio that goes against the rules. Sounds childish tbh. Like mind ur own buisness and leave it to the admins lol
I call bullshit. If you didn't care about a ban you wouldn't have bothered to inform us of such, nor would you act so brazenly in here.

It isn't childish, tbh. There are rules, and they are meant to not only be followed, but to be enforced. Every government and neighborhood employs this a similar system; be it the police with their 911 and tip-lines, or the neighborhood you live in with it's neighborhood watch... it's called community policing.

The fact that you think it's childish makes me wonder how childish you are after stealing someone's content, coming onto OUR forum, and calling US childish for wanting to protect what we have here.

Enjoy your ban and get the fuck out, junior.

And I checked out your profile; if you don't give any fucks for what you do here, then why are you even here? I guess children don't care about wasted time

Well that worked, proves how serious u guys are. What i said was a joke, i just wanted to see how u guys would react to a nonsensical comment. Well its a good thing about how serious u take these to prevent lawsuits n shit. I mean its understandable since ive heard about stories of sites getting taken down cuz of lawsuits and copyright strikes. But yeah u already proved that point. so i dont gotta explain much anymore considering how pissed off u got from that comment. So have a good day

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-29 01:45:22


At 7/29/16 01:15 AM, Crazedfang wrote: Most certainly bullshit

Uh-huh...


.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-30 01:07:08 (edited 2016-07-30 01:07:38)


Found a track that's definitely stolen, likely the user also uploaded the other track on their profile without it being theirs, I just can't identify it.

Original is "AeroChord Ft. DDARK - ShootingStars"


I want to dubstep, but why is everyone so much BETTER THAN I AM AT IT?!

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-30 06:34:39 (edited 2016-07-30 06:46:55)


At 7/30/16 01:07 AM, TheFlear wrote: Found a track that's definitely stolen, likely the user also uploaded the other track on their profile without it being theirs, I just can't identify it.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/696289
Original is "AeroChord Ft. DDARK - ShootingStars"

The another one is "HOVERBOOTS - One". I don't listen to traps so often, but I found the original by googling "one trap", lol.

Who the hell scouted him? It's clearly stolen for me.

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-30 13:50:26


http://monstercatmusic.newgrounds.com/audio/
This one speaks for itself.


Listen to drumstep awesomeness xd: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/683617

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-31 01:56:40


At 7/23/16 01:06 AM, GDHexhammer wrote:
At 7/19/16 08:47 AM, JayBunny wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/479630
Glad someone actually had the courage to report it... unlike myself... i don't want to deal with the hate :P

Regardless of if you are the mod removing it or someone helping report it, audio thieves will always get pissy or if they are impersonating a musician, try to bluff you. Guess how well the "act" goes. ;)


Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2016-07-31 02:09:55


At 7/31/16 01:56 AM, NekoMika wrote:
At 7/23/16 01:06 AM, GDHexhammer wrote:
At 7/19/16 08:47 AM, JayBunny wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/479630
Glad someone actually had the courage to report it... unlike myself... i don't want to deal with the hate :P
Regardless of if you are the mod removing it or someone helping report it, audio thieves will always get pissy or if they are impersonating a musician, try to bluff you. Guess how well the "act" goes. ;)

Oh god you have no idea how many people always blame me for their missing song in Geometry Dash. I don't understand why Ibalways gets the blame even when I wasn't the one removing it v.v