00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xyphondevi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Battle for the Net

12,171 Views | 66 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Battle for the Net 2014-09-11 06:57:59

I remember watching John Oliver's piece on this and laughing so loud at it but at the same time, extremely worried if it passes, so I remember sending a few comments over to the FCC. Glad it's getting more attention now though! :)

Response to Battle for the Net 2014-09-11 07:37:45

I say we BLOW EVERYTHING UP!!!

Apparently, the whole world wants me dead.

Welp, bye then :P

Response to Battle for the Net 2014-09-11 08:40:36

At 9/11/14 06:43 AM, pirate9899 wrote: Why don't we do the smart thing and find were these idiots live, slit there throats, murder their families, burn the company buildings into charred ash and then enjoy the internet? Mass murder would solve this really quick, same for a riot. We need to riot more often, seems to work the best.

A bit excessive but I agree that more drastic action needs to be taken to preserve our interwebz

BBS Signature

Response to Battle for the Net 2014-09-11 10:14:32

Signed it.
Too bad I don't have many friends or anything.
And the ones i do already know about this.
I live outside of US, but as some may have said, Europe might also fall into this crap if the US do, so this battle has my support.

If Friendship is truly Magic, then I'm little more than a muggle in this regard...

Response to Battle for the Net 2014-09-11 18:10:48

At 9/11/14 10:14 AM, glazov123 wrote: Signed it.
Too bad I don't have many friends or anything.
And the ones i do already know about this.
I live outside of US, but as some may have said, Europe might also fall into this crap if the US do, so this battle has my support.

tell me more about you doing your friends

lawl

Response to Battle for the Net 2014-09-12 20:40:45

They can take our bandwidth...
BUT THEY CAN'T TAKE OUR LIBERTY!

Response to Battle for the Net 2014-09-13 10:18:03

At 9/10/14 03:14 PM, Tanikaze wrote: I'd like to say "I'm with you, but this is not my battle". If America would apply this changes to the web regulatory, I'm sure that our European ISP wold follow his American's brothers really fast. So yes, "This is my battle"

One day American companies will have power in every country in the world

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature