00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GasGrass just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice actor available! (That's me!)

680 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

So I've recently gotten into voice acting due to me annoying my friends all the time by copying their voices, so I figured I could help improve my craft further by collaborating with the awesome people here at NG. Any and all projects that anyone has, I will be happy to help out with. Thank you and good night your royal majesty.

My genius is like lightning. One brilliant flash, and it’s gone

Response to Voice actor available! (That's me!) 2014-09-06 04:03:30

At 9/6/14 12:32 AM, Dewbz wrote: So I've recently gotten into voice acting due to me annoying my friends all the time by copying their voices, so I figured I could help improve my craft further by collaborating with the awesome people here at NG. Any and all projects that anyone has, I will be happy to help out with. Thank you and good night your royal majesty.

awesome are you a female or male? I make music : electro and etc., contact me on here thank you. need a vocalist

Response to Voice actor available! (That's me!) 2014-09-06 05:21:42

I was wondering if you can voice a big, angry black guy?

Response to Voice actor available! (That's me!) 2014-09-06 21:11:55

At 9/6/14 05:21 AM, NAVeX-Sniper wrote: I was wondering if you can voice a big, angry black guy?

Of course! I'll send u a sample this Monday if you'd like

Response to Voice actor available! (That's me!) 2014-09-06 21:14:23

At 9/6/14 04:03 AM, VisionOfficial wrote:
At 9/6/14 12:32 AM, Dewbz wrote: So I've recently gotten into voice acting due to me annoying my friends all the time by copying their voices, so I figured I could help improve my craft further by collaborating with the awesome people here at NG. Any and all projects that anyone has, I will be happy to help out with. Thank you and good night your royal majesty.
awesome are you a female or male? I make music : electro and etc., contact me on here thank you. need a vocalist

I'm a male haha. I have a great shower voice but to be honest but I've never really sang on a track or anything.. I'll give it a try though!

Response to Voice actor available! (That's me!) 2014-09-07 02:23:42

At 9/6/14 09:11 PM, Dewbz wrote:
At 9/6/14 05:21 AM, NAVeX-Sniper wrote: I was wondering if you can voice a big, angry black guy?
Of course! I'll send u a sample this Monday if you'd like

Make sure it REALLY sounds like a stereotypical black guy. So say something like "Whatchu say my dawg!?" or "I'm bout to f*** you up!". I'd like it if you sound mad. ...VERY mad.

Response to Voice actor available! (That's me!) 2014-12-02 01:18:25

sounds good contact me on my media by looking up Vision EDM

Response to Voice actor available! (That's me!) 2014-12-07 08:38:14

I would suggest recording a quick demo reel of various voices you can do, This way to audition for a role or if someone looks at your user or posts they can just simply listen to your demo instead of everyone asking for a sample, Many people just go onto the next voice actor's post if the one they were looking at before has no demos, samples or proof of work.