00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Yamusy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New animation Series! [Help]

509 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

New animation Series! [Help] 2014-08-14 09:56:59

Looking for animators, writers, musicians and voice actors to work with me on an animation series that'll be published to YouTube. To give you a small insight on what the animation is about, here you go. (To remind you, it's small. Protection of ideas and all that jazz):

" Beta Testers is an animation series about three friends; Terrance, Kyle and Luke who test games for indie developers. One day, a new game is released for the Oculus Rift called ‘Reality Warfare 3’. But as they start to set up their characters, something goes horribly wrong. They are teleported into the ‘Gamiverse’. The universe of where every game that has been released are kept. Call it a ‘Database’ or ‘Headquarters’ for video games and it’s characters, if you will. "

(Like i said, it's short). If you want to see the full PILOT of the series, please contact me on either a PM or my gmail: creolent.developer@gmail.com

EDIT: I'm considering having a female main character as well, so female VA's are welcome!

When life gives you lemons, give them to Cave Johnson.

Response to New animation Series! [Help] 2014-08-14 17:17:24

Hi! I would love to be a writer and a voice actor...or both if you want me too.
If you want I can pm you and send you my demo reel. or you can send me some lines and i can record them

~Max

Response to New animation Series! [Help] 2014-08-14 22:56:53

Hello,

First of all, my mistake for not answering sooner. NEWGROUNDS seem to have a "only see messages if you click on them" policy haha. But yeah, I've already been in contact with a few writers and as I don't want to choose a certain writer yet (because I don't know everyone's writing potential), I'll definitely need your voice acting skills, depending on your voice reel and quality of your audio c: VA parts are always open because of the amounts of characters this series will be using. (So please pm your voice reel c: ).

I apologise for any wait relating to my reply, but the animation team contacts each other via Skype and so it's preferred that you leave your skype in your next reply if you have one.

When life gives you lemons, give them to Cave Johnson.