00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JoJoshke just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Land Of Invisibility Ch3 Ubus

457 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Land Of Invisibility Ch3 Ubus 2014-06-03 09:34:34

The Land of Invisibility; Reality Takes Shape.

Your Looking at A Read Out From Another Demention that is Only Accessible By Faith.

DaVinix: OK Kid I'm just Gonna Light Agjie up on the O.A Hotline and Know that Nasa is getting this message on this wireless invisible phone with satellite connect and were just gonna play write.
Nez: Uh Dad what the hell am I.
DaVinix: You a Nephelum, son always spell it like that. #X:Angie I been trying to connect this line too long just tell Dan if he wants to be my Man of Honor at my wedding he's invited and I'll always want to be your friend nothing more Angie. And Xuberate darling Tell SamS I hand picked out Chelsea Clinton as one of your Maids of Honor. #@XB Nice Dear But we have Shadow Agents Moving In Fast.
MaxB: So who want's to be the Second One to Get a Diamond Tip Bullet in the Head??
DaViniX: OK Guys Your The Best we Got and We Got to Train. So I'm just gonna walk you through down town St Pete Like we did last week only this time I am going to attempt to write out exactly what we did in retrospect.
And we Got Evil E out there shooting demon tip bullets don't forget it. I almost did.
DaViniX: OK #STPD you got one light on top of the stadium that is going to sting ya really hard if it hits you and you got someone on the Verizon building shoot Rubber Green Bullets that will anoy the Hell out of you. So Let me show you how we fight these shadow agents. (Shadow Agents are Demons and if you Don't Have a Blood Agent when you see one Figure Out How to Get a Blood Agent) We Crack em Cut em and Split em. MaxB Can Hold em off with Diamond Tip Bullets He's and Angel. XB can Crack em like Lighting She's and Angel, I can cut em as soon as the inception imagines and Nez can Finish em off like a Demon Disposer. And BaB and Can Drip Blood and Make you Believe.

But this is My Family This Is what we Do, and That's How we did it Last Time. Dose anyone want to "write them selves in??"

-=eXpectWaves=-

XthreetwoloveX

Response to The Land Of Invisibility Ch3 Ubus 2014-06-04 00:09:35

A Warning to China.

In order for an Alagator to Fly it must become a Dragon. A Dragon Is Not Very Good in Flight, Very Bulky. China Has the Opportunity to Change it's Attitude have more "faith" and become a Turtle and learn to swim. You say how can I change from an Alagator to a Turtle. "Reality Takes Shape" and Little Lio dose know the complete reality of China. There is still time for China to take Shape and be a Turtle instead of Alagator. You Must Reform. If not, this is what I 4C. The Blue Dragon will be gone with the tide and the Red Dragon will attept to Fly as high as the Lion. But Orion is a Trap Set by the Lion. A King that Hunts Kings, who has the keys to his own Chains. And who ever attempts to Fly as High as the Lion will be Hunted by Orion the Great Hunter. China Must Learn to Swim before it Learns to Fly. And there is Great Honor For in Being a Turtle. He Can Navigate the Oceans or "Space Dementions". And they Can Help the Lion, Hunt the Dragons. You must Find figure where you will stand on Judgement Day Now. So you will be ready for this Comming Trial. May Not Be Ture May Be Pointless Garbage. But it Better than Believing Half The Crap they Teach.

P=BBB Christ Blood On Me, Resting At C.

-=eXpectWaves=-

XthreetwoloveX

Response to The Land Of Invisibility Ch3 Ubus 2014-06-06 16:47:49

----Donot contimue if you do not have a decompression chamber-->
----Clearance Levals For Access On Star Child.--------------------------->
LV12:KINGS
LV11:Bayboln to Be Defeated On your terms.
LV10:Dream Masters
LV9:Babies Due
LV8:BASS DRUM
LV7:Network Management
LV6:Reserved For the Def
LV5:Taxes
LV4:Stars
LV3:Noise
LV2:Rock
LV1:Animals
<------------------------------------------Level 1 Clearance Access Granted------------------------------------>

-=eXpectWaves=-

XthreetwoloveX