00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Rott1ngBra1n just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

eyes on you.

438 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

eyes on you. 2014-06-01 21:50:12

look down
don't let them see

it's not that i don't like my own look
i just don't like the feeling

the feeling of...
"Eyes on you."
even if they aren't on me

it feels like someone pushing your spine
close fisted

like someone touching an adam's apple that pops out further than your own chin

point is
i don't like people staring

Just something else. At the moment, I'm just experimenting so expect some pretty bad stuff.
It's sort of based on the exact feelings I get when look up while walking. I look down when walking so that it doesn't feel like people are staring at me.

Response to eyes on you. 2014-06-05 17:40:26

At 6/1/14 09:50 PM, ImageBored wrote: look down
don't let them see

it's not that i don't like my own look
i just don't like the feeling

the feeling of...
"Eyes on you."
even if they aren't on me

it feels like someone pushing your spine
close fisted

like someone touching an adam's apple that pops out further than your own chin

point is
i don't like people staring

I definitely get a distinct mood from this, even in only a few lines. One thing that stuck out to me was that the first half (along with the last line) are written in a very specific style, while the latter half is a little more abstract. Overall, it feels like a draft in progress. Is it? Or is it final? Just curious. :)

Response to eyes on you. 2014-06-05 20:22:02

At 6/5/14 05:40 PM, LDAF wrote: I definitely get a distinct mood from this, even in only a few lines. One thing that stuck out to me was that the first half (along with the last line) are written in a very specific style, while the latter half is a little more abstract. Overall, it feels like a draft in progress. Is it? Or is it final? Just curious. :)

It was final. It was sort of testing for future writing that I might do.

Response to eyes on you. 2014-06-06 05:07:32

JrJoeDFB: We discover a way to link the Angels to Spy Teck. And DVX is a Dream Master But he's on;y going to connect if summons you. I was summoned by DV1 last night and he is a Quest Master. I told Him we were trying to retrieve a commander. DD6 is not my filed of expertise I can analyze till my face goes blue rabbit but if I ain't got no data Aanlayas on Green Dragon when she wakes up. Not My Baby.

-=eXpectWaves=-

XthreetwoloveX