00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Static73 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need help you help with my story

435 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I wanna make a story out of this idea There are 3 tribes of loyalty and order and 3 of chaos and misery the tribes are at a war that will never stop until 6 hero's need to find eachother to make a tribe of balance where the tribes can live at peace while the 2 tribes are at war they try to stop them for they cannot see why it is needed for the hero's to go out on this world alone thats my idea if you think you can help me please comment and ill get back to it on you. With Love -TheManOnTheGrounds

Response to I need help you help with my story 2014-05-12 13:51:55

You need to work on your grammar.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to I need help you help with my story 2014-05-12 17:10:04

At 5/12/14 01:51 PM, Radaketor wrote: You need to work on your grammar.

I second that. It would sound interesting, if I knew what exactly you're talking about.

BBS Signature

Response to I need help you help with my story 2014-05-12 22:15:01

At 5/12/14 05:10 PM, whiz85 wrote:
At 5/12/14 01:51 PM, Radaketor wrote: You need to work on your grammar.
I second that. It would sound interesting, if I knew what exactly you're talking about.

im sorry that im not the best at grammar but im just starting to get into writing i hope you understand that im not the best if you understand but thats why i need some help if any of you can i will be in your honor so please help me thank you. -TheManOnTheGrounds

Response to I need help you help with my story 2014-05-13 05:30:21

At 5/12/14 10:15 PM, TheManOnTheGrounds wrote: im sorry that im not the best at grammar but im just starting to get into writing i hope you understand that im not the best if you understand but thats why i need some help if any of you can i will be in your honor so please help me thank you. -TheManOnTheGrounds

I would gladly help but i didn't understand what you need help with nor what your story's about.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to I need help you help with my story 2014-05-13 10:32:44

My advise: Grammar is the sister of novels, and Creativity is the father of all novels (Well in my particular belief) As long as you keep your story in the frying pan, it shouldn't be raw as any stories there are. Keep in mind, that stories should have background and sense (Unless, if you want people to hurt your ego or your creativity is under abstract structure or stray.)

Yun lang, po.

BBS Signature

Response to I need help you help with my story 2014-05-13 10:34:45

At 5/13/14 10:32 AM, TomJason wrote: My advise: Grammar is the sister of novels, and Creativity is the father of all novels (Well in my particular belief) As long as you keep your story in the frying pan, it shouldn't be raw as any stories there are. Keep in mind, that stories should have background and sense (Unless, if you want people to hurt your ego or your creativity is under abstract structure or stray.)

Yun lang, po.

Also, I forgot that you would need a lot of work if you want to have a good story.

Yun lang, po. For realz this time.

BBS Signature

Response to I need help you help with my story 2014-05-13 10:37:31

At 5/13/14 10:34 AM, TomJason wrote:
Also, I forgot that you would need a lot of work if you want to have a good story.

Yun lang, po. For realz this time.

(1st line)lot of work into it*

BBS Signature