00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MicPix just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

funny star wars parody idea

469 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

funny star wars parody idea 2014-04-09 02:35:26

ok ladies and gents,
as im aware of the dark humor that often takes place in newgrounds,i wanted to pass along an idea that will be both dark humor and funny at the same time.

ill call it 'star wars:smugglers tale.'it follows a smuggler and his cast of various characters in a robot chicken style comedy.im really thinking about diverting my time from writing a epic mid evil themed vid series to wanting to actually planning this one out.with your support,we can make someone roll off their couch laughing.that is if you're willing to help me with ideas.

what started this sudden change of writing something really long and difficult?well just imagine the possibilities with this song i found online. i wont spoil it for you,because its worth the laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP93suZDWoA

when youre done listening to that song,think of a smuggler character getting drunk at a bar and meeting up with what he thought at the time was a Twei'lek.opening scene maybe?if interested in helping in this wacky endeavor,shoot me a email and ill get back to ya.if not,then i hope ya at least get a good laugh out the song i found.
cheers everyone
-palagriz

BBS Signature