00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

froggartfrog just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Store - The Final Hours!

15,753 Views | 114 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 17:18:32

Blasted shipping fees. I'd be all over the store if it wasn't the case of SHIPPING FEES. (And customs fees.)

:(. Damn fees.

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 17:20:49

At 3/6/14 05:08 PM, Lionelion wrote: Billing address is the same, and I am using a valid ZIP code. I did get a new credit card number within the past few months though, so that might be why. Is there a way to update it with the new info?

Not sure what you're asking me (sorry, really tired). The common errors in the log are to do with invalid zip code or billing address not matching. You could try a different card if that's what you're asking...

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 17:33:01

If I have 20$ store credit and wanna order something for 19.95$ including shipping... I can't make the order when I don't have a credit card?

Store - The Final Hours!

BBS Signature

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 17:34:12

I got my tankman yesterday WHOO

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 17:38:22

Awwww yeeeah - ordered assloads of stickers!

Still bummed that no shirts are left that will fit me - oh well, I guess I had plenty of time before now...

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 17:41:49

At 3/6/14 05:33 PM, Luwano wrote: If I have 20$ store credit and wanna order something for 19.95$ including shipping... I can't make the order when I don't have a credit card?

I'm getting the same thing.

BBS Signature

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 17:43:57

At 3/6/14 04:09 PM, TomFulp wrote: Stuff about store closing

Whoa dude, such a dramatic title :'(

the new feed feature is neat, was half-expecting the long awaited "Literature" section or a digital content or something!

What cool things can we expect from NG now that you'll all have some more free time available due to not having to ship store goods, etc... ???

Audio Artists required for Charity Album: Read further information here The charity is Jambange

BBS Signature

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 17:59:14

At 3/6/14 04:09 PM, TomFulp wrote:

....at which point the store will be part of NG history... On that note I need to update the NG history.

Speaking of that, you should remove the link for Power Of Three in the History....or repair the page, as it's looking rather ugly:
http://www.newgrounds.com/powerofthree2009/

BBS Signature

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 18:11:36

At 3/6/14 05:20 PM, liljim wrote:
You could try a different card if that's what you're asking...

Thats exactly what im asking. However, im not sure where I go to put in that card information though, as it doesnt even let me past the billing info page

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 18:12:41

R.I.P. Newgrounds store!
I felt like doing something relevant to the topic.

Store - The Final Hours!

BBS Signature

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 18:24:19

I just got the RAB shirt in green.

Last week I got a bunch of stickers and a penicorn.

The store was cool but as long as you figure something out like cafepress again so I can outfit myself in NG swag it'll be all good.

I really really like the feed bar! I never used the little dude with a plus sign thing page. I was worried about losing the star because I used that daily to check on new submissions from my favorite artists but this feed in the nav bar is even better!

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 18:26:13

At 3/6/14 04:09 PM, TomFulp wrote: You may have noticed that we updated the navbar to officially remove the store but the store isn't closed just yet!

Hey.... Tom... if you lowered the price of the Newgrounds Poster by just ONE dollar, I would buy it INSTANTLY.

Just saying.

:)

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 18:32:45

At 3/6/14 06:11 PM, Lionelion wrote: Thats exactly what im asking. However, im not sure where I go to put in that card information though, as it doesnt even let me past the billing info page

It wouldn't let me type in my uni's preferred shipping address, probably because there was a hyphen in the zip code or maybe it didn't like my Address Line 2. Either way it let me continue after entering the one line shipping address.

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 18:34:36

Bought stuff for the nostalgia factor alone

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /777777

http://metaldart.webs.com/ My freewebs website. Check it out dog.

My old NG profile ID: 1321019

BBS Signature

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 18:34:44

At 3/6/14 05:01 PM, liljim wrote:
Are you including a valid ZIP code?

Never mind, you were right liljim, apparently my ZIP code was one number off and I didnt notice

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 18:39:14

Does this mean a major overhaul to the feed layout and design is soon to come?

5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 18:45:50

The store needs a proper goodbye....

This should work.

Gonna open my bar on Glenside!

BBS Signature

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 18:49:18

I just impulsively bought myself a green 2XL NG logo shirt.

Should have probably bought a black XL ladies (can't see much of a difference) NG logo shirt , but oh well.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 18:51:16

is it at all possible that the ng store could remain open.. but not be taken as a ready when order thing happens?

more along the line of will be made per order
and then a tally of 200 ish things goes out for production and then they are shipped out to the ng office and then out to the people?

large... large increase in time... but the merch would remain with the site?
and then at that point the customization could start :3

BBS Signature

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 18:57:35

Will the store ever come back in the future one day Tom?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 19:15:59

At 3/6/14 06:34 PM, Lionelion wrote: Never mind, you were right liljim, apparently my ZIP code was one number off and I didnt notice

Cool, thanks for confirming.

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 19:17:56

So the biography book is out of stock? damn... I just got my payment from work. I was going to buy one once I got money... Oh well... maybe I buy something else...

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 19:17:59

I really wanted a tankman but didn't get one with my previous order...but since this is the last time it will be available, I went and finally got one despite the stupidly high shipping for it.

It will take a place by my Penicorn and my ponies on my desk.

Sadly though my penicorn (and other stuff) doesn't show on the ever important stat page since it was purchased long ago, is that something I can manually add or will it be a secret to everybody but those that see it first hand?

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 19:42:11

damn no money and theres ng shirts

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 19:56:26

Yo man i went and bought 2 Penicorns the other day. But then a couple days later I decided 'THAT AINT ENOUGH PENICORNS!' and bought 3 more Penicorns. YO NOW IMMA HAVE MYSELF A PENICORN PLUSH PARTY. Then when i'm tired of my guests imma start chucking Penicorns at 'em, yelling 'YO, EAT A PENICORN" The barrage of Penicorn steadily discharging them out the door. Then imma go pick up aaall my penicorns and tuck em safely away in bed and kiss em good night, turning on the night lamp and gently closing the door.

Also nice feed update.

PSN ID: CatFatius

BBS Signature

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 19:58:58

Any more maddness T-shirts?

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 20:26:24

I'm so happy that I got stuff but the debt is evil but so worth it. Yay more shirts!

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 20:53:24

Really really wish the RAB shirt was available yesterday. I can't spend $12 now on that shirt with $16.90 for shipping. Would have packed it in with my order yesterday otherwise. :(

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Store - The Final Hours! 2014-03-06 20:57:02

This is a dumb idea just like that webcam Tom remove :(

Check out my skills of Animation style

BBS Signature