00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GaboRabo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Spongebob Headstone in a cemetary

739 Views | 13 Replies

Spongebob Headstone in a cemetary 2013-10-22 12:42:04

Wow....

Apparently this headstone belonged to an Iraqi war vet and then they removed it. How bizarre is that?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob Headstone in a cemetary 2013-10-22 12:51:08

That is so messed up. They messed with a person's grave just because they didn't feel it was right. Seriously messed up.

Response to Spongebob Headstone in a cemetary 2013-10-22 13:01:53

Whoa, that is fucked up a bit. Also, she got killed in a Hotel Room in Colorado by her boyfriend, jesus christ this vet hasn't gotten it easy.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob Headstone in a cemetary 2013-10-22 13:02:39

I'm glad they took it down. It's highly inappropriate for a grave stone and for a cemetery. I would find it very gauche if I saw it while say attending my mother's funeral. Plus, it's a huge eyesore.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob Headstone in a cemetary 2013-10-22 13:41:14

Well...at least they're prepared to reimburse the family for the amount it cost to make both of the headstones.
Which comes out to about $26,000.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob Headstone in a cemetary 2013-10-22 13:45:16

Damn. I don't care what country it is - messing with a grave is something you don't do in any culture, in any way, shape or form.
Fuck this dude. This guy wanted to cheer some people up by being a bit more light-hearted and open-minded than the rest.
But then this happens... Dude, fuck that shit.

*sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob Headstone in a cemetary 2013-10-22 13:45:41

That tombstone is a work of art and the cemetery should be ashamed of their lack of taste.

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob Headstone in a cemetary 2013-10-22 17:46:27

Looks like the only reason is the cemetery is historic, and those clash with the looks of it.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob Headstone in a cemetary 2013-10-22 20:14:29

It seems like an odd choice of headstone for a war veteran. However, assuming it was the deceased party's wish, I'm stunned that the cemetery could be so dreadfully disrespectful.

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob Headstone in a cemetary 2013-10-22 20:16:45

At 10/22/13 01:45 PM, Splats wrote: Damn. I don't care what country it is - messing with a grave is something you don't do in any culture, in any way, shape or form.
Fuck this dude. This guy wanted to cheer some people up by being a bit more light-hearted and open-minded than the rest.
But then this happens... Dude, fuck that shit.

Agreed.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob Headstone in a cemetary 2013-10-22 20:52:44

They should have kept the headstone there, it was awesome.

Response to Spongebob Headstone in a cemetary 2013-10-22 22:07:56

At 10/22/13 01:45 PM, Splats wrote: Damn. I don't care what country it is - messing with a grave is something you don't do in any culture

Spongebob Headstone in a cemetary

The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob Headstone in a cemetary 2013-10-22 22:50:07

At 10/22/13 10:07 PM, ohbombuh wrote:
At 10/22/13 01:45 PM, Splats wrote: Damn. I don't care what country it is - messing with a grave is something you don't do in any culture

He's got ya there

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob Headstone in a cemetary 2013-10-23 00:34:34

Heard about this on the radio while I was driving home. Apparently the parents aren't backing down and want the grave left alone.

Personally, I feel like the cemetery should just leave it alone. According to my research, she's been buried for months and it was the cemetery's decision to erect the Spongebob headstone anyways.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature