00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Djsjwks just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

foward/back/up gone?

498 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

foward/back/up gone? 2013-10-18 19:04:29

I was about to browse the art portal for new submissions, but I found this extremely difficult to do today. It seems that the usual back/up/forward buttons that show up below each submission (that allow you to easily browse the art portal), have disappeared! What happened? I use these all the time so that I don't have to back out to the thumbnail page every time I want to see a new piece. Is this permanent? It's certainly not an improvement.

Response to foward/back/up gone? 2013-10-18 19:12:27

I've never seen buttons you speak of for the whole time whenever I was using Newgrounds Art Portal.
So I have no problem getting used to other methods of browsing & viewing art pieces.
But sometimes I do imagine having buttons like those:
1) To view pieces made by a particular artist, in Date/Score/Views order (I may select in which order).
2) To view all pieces from a search result in the Art Portal (again in an order).

Whom do we need to inform to raise awareness of this problem (or better, lack of goodness)?

Response to foward/back/up gone? 2013-10-20 15:30:06

At 10/18/13 07:12 PM, kkots wrote:
But sometimes I do imagine having buttons like those:
1) To view pieces made by a particular artist, in Date/Score/Views order (I may select in which order).
2) To view all pieces from a search result in the Art Portal (again in an order).

Whom do we need to inform to raise awareness of this problem (or better, lack of goodness)?

Good ideas those. I second you. I was thinking that the second would be rather nice.