00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

musti727 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I Need Some Tips On Anatomy

538 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I Need Some Tips On Anatomy 2013-08-07 03:40:03

This is a concept drawing I'm working on for a comic. Obviously, It needs some work and I was hoping to get some tips or methods that could help me drawing more things like this in the future. I'm also open to any criticism, the more you have to say about this example the more I know I need to improve on. Also as a heads up as I'm sure you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at it, this is a bunny....

I Need Some Tips On Anatomy

Response to I Need Some Tips On Anatomy 2013-08-07 03:45:14

http://pinterest.com/cbcanga/human-anatomy/ draw this stuff to the best of your ability. Study study study... The best Tip I ever received is before you draw from imagination you must draw from life. Learn your proportions and basic foreshortening then try tackling those awesome ideas you have!

All fantasy creatures or aliens that you see adhere to either standard human or animal anatomy with minor variation. I highly recommend you start working from life. I'm on this journey with you man, I have lots of areas I need to improve too..

Response to I Need Some Tips On Anatomy 2013-08-07 04:04:20

At 8/7/13 03:45 AM, imcostalong wrote: http://pinterest.com/cbcanga/human-anatomy/ draw this stuff to the best of your ability. Study study study... The best Tip I ever received is before you draw from imagination you must draw from life. Learn your proportions and basic foreshortening then try tackling those awesome ideas you have!

All fantasy creatures or aliens that you see adhere to either standard human or animal anatomy with minor variation. I highly recommend you start working from life. I'm on this journey with you man, I have lots of areas I need to improve too..

Looks like a lot of stuff in that link, including some sciency stuff I don't think I quite understand, but definitely sounds helpful thats for sure. I think following alot of details shown in those pics would definitely help improve me, thanks I think I might get to it as soon as I've finished with some other business tomorrow. Again thanks for the pointers and especially the link.

Response to I Need Some Tips On Anatomy 2013-08-07 04:05:52

No problemo bossman... PM me if you want more resources.. I got a wealth of junk begging to be studied... Also links to some really great Training videos and stuff.