00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Theantiflag102 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My art? 2013-08-06 11:47:26

I dont really have a specific style. I try not to repeat myself but If I find a way that looks good I might draw and paint in it a few times before moving on.

How about you guys do you stick to one method and style of drawing or are you like me?

If you want you can check out my work on my profile I have links of my work to other sites too if you want to follow me <3

>>> Follow my Instagram: @the_imaginary_boy<<< Buy my MERCH

BBS Signature

Response to My art? 2013-08-06 12:41:36

At 8/6/13 11:47 AM, tatsumaru7 wrote: I dont really have a specific style. I try not to repeat myself but If I find a way that looks good I might draw and paint in it a few times before moving on.

How about you guys do you stick to one method and style of drawing or are you like me?

If you want you can check out my work on my profile I have links of my work to other sites too if you want to follow me <3

I used to be all over the place, now I am sort of stuck in one way to color and frame everything, but I am not all that great a artist. I don't know I more focus on what I think works with the image then any specific style. I congradulate you on your ability to switch between styles.

Response to My art? 2013-08-06 17:43:44

Style consistency is important , it is your signature in a way and what makes your work memorable. However , before you find a style you feel comftortable with , you must excersise a lot , with many different styles and , even when you find one , you must never stagnate. Always try to improve and add new elements and , if you find something better , dont look back , just do it. I have changed my rendering technique at least 4 times the past two years and still , even though i found the one im happy with , i always experiment with new approaches to it.

Response to My art? 2013-08-07 00:41:45

I expand and bend and mold into whatever I wanna do at the time.

I do lots of different things I have a huge variety of pieces. I mostly endeavor into surrealistic pieces as I find them most intriguing and enjoy the artistic qualities the most. I like impressionism I also like abstract. I like realism even photo realism I try to incorporate everything I enjoy into all my work and find a mesh that I truly enjoy. I care what people think about my art, but yet I don't. I find art very personal and the soul of who I am. When you view my art you view my life in other words including my poetry.

Anyway back to styles. My style adapts according to what I want it to adapt to. If I find things are better suited or enjoy something better my art adapts according to what I find fun to do or interesting. I also practice and draw as I please. I like hidden messages I also like the idea of the Mona lisa. How nobody knows who the girl is or what its about, so I have art that looks simple and basic but truly have indepth meaning if you just simply ask me.

My favoriate artist of all time is M.C. Escher. I love his work. I also look after other artists aswell, I like to draw on the fly and on the wing. I plan as I go but I always have indepth analysis of my work.

Long story short, my art is going to be ever changing into whatever I want to create it to be.

Right now I like simple yet high deep meaning using white space the most to invoke imagination. It might change though you never know. I am limited on skillsets to create art but I still want to create concepts and come up with ideals. Art is more than just being technically strong.

Response to My art? 2013-08-07 02:12:14

I suppose I am all over the place. Though I have settled on crafting. Primarily etching glass, but I tend go on tangents.

Response to My art? 2013-08-07 07:16:44

Experimental Styles are awesome and i love trying new styles and different stuff to see if it works.
Hoping my next work will be something different and intresting.