00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

horndogg60 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Submission page is glitching out.

570 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Submission page is glitching out. 2013-08-01 00:14:04

This has been happening for a very long time (about nine months), and I am a little surprised that it's still going on. Maybe I am alone in having this problem happen, though I doubt it, since it's happened on more than one computer for me.

The first problem comes with the initial submission - whenever I click "submit", I get a blank white page saying that the server has timed out. Usually, however, if I wait a few minutes, my new submission shows up on my page anyway. So that's not as big an issue.

More recently though, whenever I try to edit a submission, if I click "submit", it immediately jumps to a blank white page, and nothing happens. Nothing changes either. I don't know why the submission/editing system for the art portal is so buggy. Has anyone else had this problem?

Response to Submission page is glitching out. 2013-08-01 02:41:33

I haven't submitted anything in forever so I don't know, but have you tried clearing your cache? Sometimes that clears up issues with the submission process.

Response to Submission page is glitching out. 2013-08-01 06:46:29

At 8/1/13 12:14 AM, MaskedGuardian wrote: Has anyone else had this problem?

What internet browser are you using?... sometimes swapping to a different browser helps

BBS Signature

Response to Submission page is glitching out. 2013-08-01 14:00:20

Hi there, I just joined and am trying to submit art also, but it keeps telling me to crop my image!
It is cropped to the very edge of the image.
It is a 3D rendering in PNG format with transparent background. Because the image is round, there corners are blank/ transparent. 533x533px
Is this transparency what is causing problems? If it is, that's majorly harsh because making it solid colour would defeat its purpose somewhat.

-ALCH

Response to Submission page is glitching out. 2013-08-01 14:56:45

I'm pretty sure this problem is only happening in Google Chrome because I have the same issue. S'why I just use firefox for submitting things.

Response to Submission page is glitching out. 2013-08-01 20:59:57

At 8/1/13 06:46 AM, LegolaSS wrote:
At 8/1/13 12:14 AM, MaskedGuardian wrote: Has anyone else had this problem?
What internet browser are you using?... sometimes swapping to a different browser helps

I have been using Firefox, and I've definitely cleared my cache a few times since last December. I could try IE and see if it works on that.