00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ayya1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Choral Stimulation artwork wanted

569 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Choral Stimulation artwork wanted 2013-07-31 18:06:24

Hi all,

I am the current musical director for a uni acapella group called Choral Stimulation, check out a few of our songs on youtube to get the feel of what kind of stuff we do: http://choralstimulation.wordpress.com/vid eos/ (copy then remove the space)
I'm looking for anyone interested in going with the theme of 'Choral Stimulation' to be potentially used on our posters/website etc. and there's a huge amount of people on Newgrounds who have an amazing amount of talent when it comes to art which I just don't have (I'll just stick to singing the low notes). Witty, sexy, funny anything goes and then we'll take it from there. All artwork will be fully acknowledged as yours, and being a small group its unlikely you will get paid, but I am happy to arrange a song of your choice (within reason) and record it for you.

I know these posts often get lost in the huge amount that gets put on these boards, so if you know someone who may find this fun, please please link them to this thread!
I've attached our current logo, but I really think with such an awesome name, the community of Newgrounds should be able to come up with something even better. :)
Cheers,
D

Response to Choral Stimulation artwork wanted 2013-07-31 19:44:26

Would this be at all what you would be looking for? (If not that's totally OK)

Response to Choral Stimulation artwork wanted 2013-08-01 01:45:40

At 7/31/13 07:44 PM, HaamarTime wrote: Would this be at all what you would be looking for? (If not that's totally OK)

hmm not really (sorry!). The one you've drawn is quite similar to the one I posted, and I'm hoping to get away from that look and for it to be a witty or innuendo filled logo. I don't have that imagination.
What do you use to draw on anyway?

Response to Choral Stimulation artwork wanted 2013-08-01 11:16:08

What do you use to draw on anyway?

I use the program Autodesk Sketchbook Express with the Wacom tablet